• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

As an aside, the music these past few episodes have been on point. How long has it been since the last soundtrack release? Over a year? Has the full official version of the current opening even been released yet?

Piccolo has never even won a fight on his own against anyone important,has he?

He was stronger than cell at one point, but the fight didn't finish

Azerare

Hopefully the U6 Namekians will open more possibilities for Piccolo.
Can you imagine Piccolo leaving with the U6 Namekians after the ToP is over, and then coming back a couple of years later as a newborn fighter?
Then like 30 or so episodes after Piccolo left, a new arc begins: "Universe 6 in danger! An SOS call from the Namekians!"
:p

More namekians for him to absorb i suppose...

Skeeter49

Would Piccolo attack the Namekians right away?

I'm assuming it'll be Gohan and Piccolo vs. the Namekians, but I would think the U6 Namekians would start the fight by attacking them. I would think Piccolo would want to work with the Namekians to take out someone strong, and only fighting them if U6 starts it.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Piccolo has never even won a fight on his own against anyone important,has he?

He was stronger than cell at one point, but the fight didn't finish
He killed Raditz and Goku. That's literally it. But it's still better than everyone besides Goku, Vegeta and Future Trunks.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
He killed raditz (and Goku) but he needed gokus help to do it

Gohan is above piccolo too imo since he killed cell
Depends on how much credit you want to give to Goku and Vegeta with Gohan's fight compared to Piccolo, but yeah, that still ranks Piccolo at #5 then. Which is even more damning when you realize all of Vegeta's kills are in Namek and Goku killed no one but Buu in DBZ.

I guess what I'm saying is good job, Future Trunks

Depends on how much credit you want to give to Goku and Vegeta with Gohan's fight compared to Piccolo, but yeah, that still ranks Piccolo at #5 then. Which is even more damning when you realize all of Vegeta's kills are in Namek and Goku killed no one but Buu in DBZ.

273fd240e1176fecb27ecd0189ab7688.gif

Jmille99

But...Nappa and Android 19?

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
His relationship with Gohan and Pan is great but they should balance that with what he his since day 1.

A fighter.

This was the same problem they had with Gohan. Thankfully they corrected it after a bunch of back and forth that never should have happened following the Buu arc. With Piccolo they need to get him away from being Gohan's hypeman.

This was the same problem they had with Gohan. Thankfully they corrected it after a bunch of back and forth that never should have happened following the Buu arc. With Piccolo they need to get him away from being Gohan's hypeman.

I'm going to cry when Piccolo gets eliminated because Gohan fucked up.

;_;

Skeeter49

I forgot they did the lecture about needing to transform in Z, similar to how it was done in 102.

Trunks scolded Super Buu in the ROSAT when he attacks Trunks before they could fuse.

Mory Dunz

The last time Goku went SSG his shoes randomly changed.

x240-fln.jpg

This time it didn't.

It was random back then and now it's more random since it didn't happen...

Skeeter49

I don't see anything wrong with the NEP.

The whole point in trying to conquer his urges is he has to be challenged at some point, and he has to conquer them.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Did they even show him giving into his urges? He reacts for a second, but they're going to have him react either way to add drama.

I wonder who he is using the mafuba on? Be neat if it was Magetta.

Nope. I don't think he'll lose either.

Side note, I really like the full version of the current ED.

TCKaos

responding to me?

Yeah, I was about to say - you can go back and look and it appears to be deliberate. I only noticed this when I realized that Goku's Battle of Gods costume in Xenoverse didn't have the red ribbons on the shoes, they had the normal yellow string.

Then you go back and watch the anime and realize that the same thing happens - Goku's boots have yellow string/lace before and after the transformation, but during it he has red ribbons. This is present in both Battle of Gods and Super.

I-hate-u

New ending in 4 episodes right? I hope it's homage to We Were Angels aka the best DB ending ever.

And it fits now that Gohan is in the limelight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom