• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

I do like the addition of Belmont destroying the girl for disrespecting and The angel

Even if it's fucked up I doubt Beerus or Champagne would do the same

I liked manga Zeno showing some care about mortal development, like how he was in his first appearance in the anime, since then he's been in full dumb ass kid mode.

CazTGG

Two more days until Gohan gives justice to Freeza and Frost.

did someone say...justice?!??!

5kqqhDR.gif

Rutger

Banned
It seems like the logical suggestion

Like he said there are too many universes then the reasonable assumption would be to get rid of few

Doesn't really prove anything

The reasonable assumption is universal genocide???

The Grand Priest and Zeno are evil until proven otherwise, there's no other way to look at what is going on in this arc.

I do like the addition of Belmont destroying the girl for disrespecting and The angel

Even if it's fucked up I doubt Beerus or Champagne would do the same
Belmont looked much more like a Super Villain in this episode, it looks like his relationship with the Pride Troopers has more depth than one would think.

caliph95

The reasonable assumption is universal genocide???

The Grand Priest and Zeno are evil until proven otherwise, there's no other way to look at what is going on in this arc.
For Zeno kinda yeah

Belmont looked much more like a Super Villain in this episode, it looks like his relationship with the Pride Troopers has more depth than one would think.
I legit more interested to learn more of the other universes than the tournament

Skeeter49

This is why he only attacks one person at a time. He's trying to play Patty Cake with them.

We solved the riddle.

Who wants to bet that Zamasu switched bodies with Zeno using the Super Dragon Balls?
We'll soon be rewarded in our belief in our lord and savior.
He will rise up, and he'll do it a thousand times again.
He'll rise up. High like the waves.
He'll rise up. In spite of the ache.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone in the tournament should be glad none of the characters have a move like this:

FWLwka.gif

Instant Ring-Out for 98% of people.

caliph95

Everyone in the tournament should be glad none of the characters have a move like this:

FWLwka.gif

Instant Ring-Out for 98% of people.
Frieza can do that
Kale did that
Piccolo can
The top fighters could do that

Why don't they do

Conserving stamina and bringing attention to themselves

Or because it will be boring

Skeeter49

That boy has suffered enough
Clearly not or he'd be Limit Breaker SSJ.

I still think his yellow + blue aura should have turned green. That would have confirmed that Kale and Broly are both considered Rage form. It would have tied everything together neatly too.
Kid Trunks has some explaining to do then.

Kale's powerup doesn't come from rage though.
It came from the fear of her being useless and worthless, when she felt jealousy towards someone.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
Clearly not or he'd be Limit Breaker SSJ.

I still think his yellow + blue aura should have turned green. That would have confirmed that Kale and Broly are both considered Rage form. It would have tied everything together neatly too.

Daingurse

Frieza can do that
Kale did that
Piccolo can
The top fighters could do that

Why don't they do

Conserving stamina and bringing attention to themselves

Or because it will be boring

Lol. The Super Explosive Wave should be getting a lot more play in this tournament now that I think about it. Vegeta probably could have cleared the board of all the chaff with one of these at full power:

imrQ2YQ.png

Edit: Also, unrelated but those pics of the SH Figuarts Black earlier made me want to show a few of my recent figure pick ups. Really happy with the quality on both of them, so I'm thinking some of ya'll might be interested in them too.

Here is the Banpresto DXF "That Hurt" Frieza Action Figure:

S.H. Figuarts Saiyan Saga Vegeta:

Some group shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom