• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way Goku uses that spirit bomb on Jiren right? It doesn't even make sense considering he's not evil?

Future episode leak spoilers:
Did the spoilers indicate how he uses the spirit bomb? Does he actually absorb it?

God, the latin american fans are the worst. They can't just let powerlevels be a thing of the past.

At least I got this thread for a more controlled environment for discussion. >_>

cordy

Banned
With Frost being erased I wouldn't be surprised to see Frieza straight up take over dude's spot in that other universe through brute force.

caliph95

Meh

Well the Frost thing was pointless

Also the commentary is getting really annoying
I'm tempted to forward them some of the time they don't really add anything

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone know the name of the music track that played while Gohan and the Yardrat fought? It sounded falconer-esque.

HardRojo

NEP looked really good, man this is going to be 2 long weeks till the special. The episode was kind of meh, it's weird seeing Gohan get outclassed so easily by something he's seen a thousand times by now, and I was hoping for an interaction between Goku and the Yardrat guy, but that never came :/ Gohan really needs to step it up and go Ultimate for the remainder of the tournament, I don't want to see him struggling against random fodder anymore.
lol true

but the week it aired was the worst by far
What Latam forums are there? It's funny, I'm from Peru and I don't take part in any forum in Spanish lol.

HeroR

This deception wasn't even needed. Frieza could have easily taken out Frost without it.

For how lame it ended up being at least the way it wrapped up was kinda funny, but still that whole aspect ended up being disappointing.

Because Frieza is an asshole who likes playing mind games. He didn't want to just defeat Frost, he wanted to humiliate him.

No way Goku uses that spirit bomb on Jiren right? It doesn't even make sense considering he's not evil?

Future episode leak spoilers:
Did the spoilers indicate how he uses the spirit bomb? Does he actually absorb it?

It was never said that the Spirit Bomb only works on evil people. Only that a pure-hearted person could bounce it back.

NEP looked really good, man this is going to be 2 long weeks till the special. The episode was kind of meh, it's weird seeing Gohan get outclassed so easily by something he's seen a thousand times by now, and I was hoping for an interaction between Goku and the Yardrat guy, but that never came :/ Gohan really needs to step it up and go Ultimate for the remainder of the tournament, I don't want to see him struggling against random fodder anymore.

What Latam forums are there? It's funny, I'm from Peru and I don't take part in any forum in Spanish lol.

Vandal/Mcanime/People in my twitter feed

Reset

So when did I miss Frost turning into such a huge threat that the only way to knock him out was to trick him? lol

Dude could have saved us 30 minutes by just going Golden and knocking him off. Oh and Gohan sucks, he was just garbage throughout the entire episode. 108 was just a bad episode. :|

This deception wasn't even needed. Frieza could have easily taken out Frost without it.

For how lame it ended up being at least the way it wrapped up was kinda funny, but still that whole aspect ended up being disappointing.

Nah it was a lot sweeter this way. Frost was all about deception and he got a good taste of his own medicine.
Let him think you're working together and then BAM betrayed. No better way to knock that dick out.

All in all decent episode besides Gohan being useless

Looking forward to Jiren taking a henkidama like nothing

caliph95

Best part of the episode

giphy.gif

kuYuri

Goku vs Jiren hype!

I would have liked Gohan to do more, but clearly the show writers don't seem to be interested.

Can we get some kind of status update on which fighters are left in the ToP?

HardRojo

Vandal/Mcanime/People in my twitter feed
Oh
So when did I miss Frost turning into such a huge threat that the only way to knock him out was to trick him? lol

Dude could have saved us 30 minutes by just going Golden and knocking him off. Oh and Gohan sucks, he was just garbage throughout the entire episode. 108 was just a bad episode. :|
I like the idea that Frieza wants Gohan to start going full power, rather than half assing his fights like he's mostly been doing so far.

HardRojo

I'll erase everyone who keeps shitting on cabbage

He earned it, he's barely done anything interesting this arc. Dude had a lot of time to develop something better than SS, but didn't, he didn't even teach it to more people from his universe right after learning it. Pathetic.
Freeza playing the long game so U7 thinks he's not gonna betray and then

BIG BETRAY

I know that you know that I know that you know.

He earned it, he's barely done anything interesting this arc. Dude had a lot of time to develop something better than SS, but didn't, he didn't even teach it to more people from his universe right after learning it. Pathetic.

I know that you know that I know that you know.

Can someone edit that Zeno delete gif to have hardrojos Avatar in it

Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom