• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canon family kamehameha when.
Future trunks arc could've been a good place with gohans connection to trunks and goten being killed and all but 🤷🏽*♂️

Other than that it'll have to be movie exclusive Xp
tumblr_mlgyiikELa1rj0b2ao2_500.gif

Red Devil

In the odd chance gohan were to get knocked out here hypothetically how would you guys feel

Depends on who it was. If it was Frost I'd be fine for example.

I see one of two happening.

1-
Gohan is about to KO the last member of U10 in that moment he hesitates and there Frieza or Frost steal the KO from him.

2-
Gohan KOs the last member of U10, they're erased and in a moment of distraction Frost KOs him.

But on the other hand I don't think there'll be any unexpected twist.

Morlas

right now frost is just hiding under some rock and waiting until more people are eliminated...probably roasting some marshmallows or something

Ash lost to Alain on the 20th anniversary of Pokemon almost exactly a year ago, that was A LOT ... to process. That was a difficult day. Pretty sure I can handle more Gohan disappointment.

KHlover

Banned
In the odd chance gohan were to get knocked out here hypothetically how would you guys feel

If this were last week I'd have said "good riddance, now the rest of U7 is forced to do something interesting at last", but Gohan already realized by himself that his plan was trash, so...no feelings one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom