• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

I-hate-u

Finally something worthwhile happens.

Tho it sucks Hit was on the bad end of it. I wanted to see him eliminate the likes of Vegeta/17 and other strong U7 and U11 members before he was out. At this rate Jiren is going to eliminate everyone, isn't he?

Why is that? Not saying you're wrong, just curious

The various eye flashes for starters. How he didnt need to move to figure out he didn't need to dodge the bricks of katchi katchin. I also felt Dypso's statement on Time Skip was also a foreshadow to that, with other senses being more important than actually seeing the attack. He was able to catch Hit's attack despite all the debris in the way. Could easily be wrong but yeah.

Linkark07

Banned
About those spoilers... I was expecting that was going to happen, sadly.

Hopefully U6 can survive long enough before being rid of. We need more of Champa and his vuvuzela.

Dereck

qIix6jc.png

Dynasty

Cant wait to see the U6 Namekians, want them to fuse together and eventually when Piccolo wins with help from Gohan or whoever, I want Piccolo to absorb them as well. Piccolo will finally get the power-up he deserves. Also Namekian book of legends needs to be brought up.

HeroR

Cant wait to see the U6 Namekians, want them to fuse together and eventually when Piccolo wins with help from Gohan or whoever, I want Piccolo to absorb them as well. Piccolo will finally get the power-up he deserves. Also Namekian book of legends needs to be brought up.

Eww. Introduced two new characters just to be fusion fodder for Piccolo. If anything, I want them to absorb Piccolo.

HeroR

From the spoilers maybe U6 will be eliminated anyway and erased, might as well make Piccolo great again.

Why would they care about making U7 great? Like I said, they should eat Piccolo if anyone is going be fusion fodder.

Dynasty

Why would they care about making U7 great? Like I said, they should eat Piccolo if anyone is going be fusion fodder.

Maybe during there fight they grow to respect each other or something and agree whoever wins gets to absorb the other.

NandoGip

My only prediction is that Gohan is going to play a major part in the conclusion of the "Tournament of Power Climax Arc"

Side note: Not sure how official that title is but I saw it on official merch immediately after the special dropped.

LordOfChaos

I wonder if leaving out Vegetas energy was to keep the seperate thread of Goku + Vegeta working together could challenge Beerus = could challenge Jiren.

Or, just saving up more of his stamina for his own showcase fights yet to come hopefully.
Hit seems to mostly be serving as Vegeta placeholder nowadays.

HardRojo

Y estas con Goku.

I fucking loved that line.

Castaneda keeps winning.
His delivery was great there lol. Le metió el toque perfecto de burla al tono, dando a entender que Trunks se fue corriendo para que lo ayuden sus amiguitos.
You can click on this one.

Waku Waku da ne, Doki Doki da ne ~ ooooohhhhh ooooohhh!!!

Oooohhh Goku ikinari tsuyokunatta ne!? Oooooohhh Goku ikinari sugokunatta ne!?

Morlas

His delivery was great there lol. Le metió el toque perfecto de burla al tono, dando a entender que Trunks se fue corriendo para que lo ayuden sus amiguitos.

Oooohhh Goku ikinari tsuyokunatta ne!? Oooooohhh Goku ikinari sugokunatta ne!?

Goku ga iketai da ne!!?!? Goku gira gira da ne!!!!

Waiting for the dub to get to the Black arc is going to be the worst part of the dub.

Especially with the one episode a week thing Adult Swim has going on with the Holidays not too far off.

A-V-B

I'm basing this on what I'm hearing from Xenoverse 2, but Sean's making Black sound like an edgelord. It's too gravelly to me.

Apparently it wasn't the voice Sean decided on, and it was finalized without his knowledge. It was one of many voices he was just playing with for the part.

Apparently it wasn't the voice Sean decided on, and it was finalized without his knowledge. It was one of many voices he was just playing with for the part.
Oh thank god. Baleman Goku Black is not how he sounds in either Japanese or Spanish so that take is just stupid.
He's already said he's modifying it for the actual dub in a interview a couple of months back.

Don't forget Hit had a completely different actor in Xenoverse 2.
Mercer was probably too tied up being Jotaro in the recording booth I imagine. Ok...Mercer's great as Hit, just heard a clip.

Top Bottom