• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I just noticed Beerus looks like a dog here lopl. Such a versatile design, Toei can go from cat to dog to rabbit with minimal effort.

uCnNReA.png

HeroR

Nah, I'm still of the mind that U6 deletion will be the big "shit just got realer than real". Look at how many people have an attachment to either Hit, Champa, Kale, Caulifla, Cabba, etc... It would be very dramatic and it's one of the few things that would make Goku take things seriously, as now his "rival" Hit is gone as well as those nifty U6 Saiyans. Vegeta would likely be upset at Cabba being gone.

Let's not fool ourselves into thinking anyone other than U7 is winning this (assuming the tournament runs its course and isn't interrupted). The important part is how they get that win. IMO, whatever Frieza's going to do is more interesting than a U6 win.

If being creamed by Jiren and nearly dying didn't do it, I doubt seeing U6 wasted will. Goku would be sad for a few minutes and then move on.

Baleoce

Nah, I'm still of the mind that U6 deletion will be the big "shit just got realer than real". Look at how many people have an attachment to either Hit, Champa, Kale, Caulifla, Cabba, etc... It would be very dramatic and it's one of the few things that would make Goku take things seriously, as now his "rival" Hit is gone as well as those nifty U6 Saiyans. Vegeta would likely be upset at Cabba being gone.

Let's not fool ourselves into thinking anyone other than U7 is winning this (assuming the tournament runs its course and isn't interrupted). The important part is how they get that win. IMO, whatever Frieza's going to do is more interesting than a U6 win.

I'm inclined to agree. They've got people attached to the universe and the bigger characters in it. Just enough for it to have impact if they get erased. Hell, Frost is already gone lol. I can see it giving some u7 characters a rage boost as well.

HeroR

I hope that
Hit being in that climax figure set means something, if the tournament isn't the end game then we'll see him fight some more later.

Well since we're in the climax according to Toei building for the special, Hit did make it to the climax.

And are people honestly that surprised that Hit is out? I would be shock if he hung in there.

HeroR

He wasn't lmao. He was far stronger than SSBKK. He just gave up.

In their rematch, Goku floored Hit with a single Kamehameha as a basic Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, not Kaioken.

Wow they actually did it. I thought for sure they'd continue to play it safe but the gloves are off now. Cabba and Vegeta better go next...

If your complaint about playing too safe, why don't they take the risk and knock Gohan's ass next since people like you think he will be one of the last standing.

Anth0ny

Holy shit, Herms98 just posted HUGE SPOILERS for episode 112.

and now I'm sad...

awwwwwww shucks.
expecting one last hurrah from kale and caulifla before u6 goes down. finals will be 11 vs 7

also, lmao @ anyone who seriously believes super is in any danger of being cancelled. christ these people really just want the clicks.

Mendrox

awwwwwww shucks.
expecting one last hurrah from kale and caulifla before u6 goes down. finals will be 11 vs 7

also, lmao @ anyone who seriously believes super is in any danger of being cancelled. christ these people really just want the clicks.

I think the whole thing is
more of a bait. Jiren will go down, but I think U4 is the real enemy

Someone said the Episode where Piccolo merged with Nail was called Birth of....you know which episode was called "Birth of..." too? The one where Goten and Trunks tried the fusion for the first time....

HeroR

Someone said the Episode where Piccolo merged with Nail was called Birth of....you know which episode was called "Birth of..." too? The one where Goten and Trunks tried the fusion for the first time....

They used 'brith' in regard to Cell becoming perfect.

Morlas

Hit going down doesn't necessarily spell certain doom for u6 you've still got the 3 sayains and 2 namekians on their team and i don't expect Vegeta to just let Cabba get taken out, if anything Vegeta will get eliminated before Cabba

I think U6 getting erased will be the beginning of the end. Like Beerus shows he cares for Goku in the special despite the squabbling, Champa is his brother so I can only imagine he'd want U7 to win for their sake.

Skeeter49

Meh, I always expected
Hit to go out in 111. Don't know why people are shocked about that.

All in on Kale, Caulifla, and the Namekians making it towards the end.

NeonZ

Episode 114's title isn't really the same as those two though.
Both Z titles you reference there use "tanjou/誕生", which is a literal "birth". 114 uses bakutan/爆誕, which is more directly translated to "explosive/surprising appearance".

Skeeter49

Wow they actually did it. I thought for sure they'd continue to play it safe but the gloves are off now. Cabba and Vegeta better go next...

Wouldn't that mean
Frieza takes out Vegeta? Why would he do that when he's been a team player?

M.D

My interpretation of the spoilers is as following:
Hit gets eleminated in 111, Cabba in 112 and Kale in 113, 114 probably would be Piccolo and Gohan fighting the saiyans and 115 Califla going out with a fight against someone strong, say Dispo or smth. U6 getting erased is a big shock and throws the tournament in its final part since not many strong opponents are left (as far as we know at least)

We already have spoilers for 113-114

5VmB0S4.jpg

I didn't think so at first but I'm pretty sure that 'something' at 114 has to do with Kale now after reading these 112 spoilers. I just think they're sticking till the end and going for the whole U6 & U7 dynamic, and with Hit gone in 112 only Kale can carry the weight of that team and she needs to go further beyond (lol) and it lines up with the spoilers for 114.
We also know that Kale and Caulifla aren't going out in 114 since Toshio said a while ago that he can't wait for us to see an episode he wrote featuring them. He also happens to be the writer for ep 115...

Episode 114's title isn't really the same as those two though.
Both Z titles you reference there use "tanjou/誕生", which is a literal "birth". 114 uses bakutan/爆誕, which is more directly translated to "explosive/surprising appearance".

Didnt know that, thank you :)

NeonZ

I didn't think so at first but I'm pretty sure that 'something' at 114 has to do with Kale now after reading these 112 spoilers. I just think they're sticking till the end and going for the whole U6 & U7 dynamic, and with Hit gone in 112 only Kale can carry the weight of that team and she needs to go further beyond (lol) and it lines up with the spoilers for 114.
We also know that Kale and Caulifla aren't going out in 114 since Toshio said a while ago that he can't wait for us to see an episode he wrote featuring them. He also happens to be the writer for ep 115...

113 also seems to be focusing on them though. I'd be surprised if they got two consecutive episodes like that.

My younger brother drew this and sent me a pic, I think it's cool as hell. I want this as a poster/wall scroll. He doesn't watch the show much so I told him how Goku has a new form now so I'm hoping he draws a new version of this to incorporate Limit Breaker / Ultra Instinct Goku. I should also try to get him to toss in those aura sparks for SS2 Goku!

TssCoMG.jpg

That is fantastic! Tell him he is amazing! Love the focus on the face.

LogicStep

My younger brother drew this and sent me a pic, I think it's cool as hell. I want this as a poster/wall scroll. He doesn't watch the show much so I told him how Goku has a new form now so I'm hoping he draws a new version of this to incorporate Limit Breaker / Ultra Instinct Goku. I should also try to get him to toss in those aura sparks for SS2 Goku!

TssCoMG.jpg
Very cool.

Top Bottom