• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

112 SPOILER

now that hit is out, he can go film his trailer for Dragon Ball Fighter Z without worrying... COME ON ARCSYS / NAMCO-BANDAI

J4g3r

112 spoiler:

This is going to be the trigger for the U6 Namekians to reveal themselves, isn't it?!

tenor.gif

Magwik

Banned
The fact that the following episodes make no mention of Jiren really has me wondering how badly Hit has damaged him before getting tossed. Hell the summary doesn't even say Hit loses to Jiren. They are holding their cards close.

Also Hit being in the figure set for the climax keeps the thought in mind that the arc doesn't end with the tournament, with that and it not ending in December.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I mean it makes sense. The only way I saw Hit winning that fight is if Jiren walked away from the special in a similar state Goku was in. And uh Jiren barely took any damage soooo

I hope that
Hit being in that climax figure set means something, if the tournament isn't the end game then we'll see him fight some more later.

Tsunamo

He shall be missed. I'm sure he'll putup a good fight though. I do like how Universe 6's powerhouse being knocked out switches up the dynamic a bit and other Universes start going for them though.

J4g3r

The real question is
why would Hit even try to fight Jiren. He was equally matched by SSB Goku and Jiren is far above that.

Same reason
he wanted to carry on fighting Goku, to better himself.

Other spoilers have also pointed at Hit evolving his Time Skip and that's how he hurts Jiren - So he definitely gets something out of it.

Magwik

Banned
"Assassin of Universe 6, what are you doing?"

"I'm Jobbing"
I don't mean it seriously but it plays off of "I'm working" too well

He wasn't lmao. He was far stronger than SSBKK. He just gave up.

?

In their first fight, Hit was totally outclassed in both speed and power by SSBKK until he 'improved', which is the first time he ever had to do so.

Goku gave up because he was totally burnt out and his body was wrecked.

In their second fight, if I remember correctly, Goku didn't even bother using KK and they knocked each other out.

Skeeter49

Because poor writing. Can't wait for Goku to help out Caulifla and Kale.

At least that one makes sense from Goku's perspective.
If he can't go UI he's pretty much useless. And he seems sure that fighting people is the only way to get it back.

If this is tournament
then why is Vegeta helping Cabba?

Because they have a relationship and everyone deserves a chance to win.
Vegeta wants Cabba to get stronger, there's also a super strong enemy and having strong allies is a only a positive.
People complaining about U6 and 7 working together confuses me.

Skeeter49

If this is tournament
then why is Vegeta helping Cabba?

Vegeta knows that if he was going to job, he'd want to job to Cabba.

Also because they're dynamic has been handled poorly in this arc and this is their last chance to salvage the Cabba/ Vegeta relationship.

Because if I'm not going to get another father/ son galick gun for a while, then master/ protegee galick gun is the next best thing.

Because they have a relationship and everyone deserves a chance to win.
Vegeta wants Cabba to get stronger, there's also a super strong enemy and having strong allies is a only a positive.
People complaining about U6 and 7 working together confuses me.
More universes should have worked together. 2 universes putting aside their differences for the time being is what would realistically happen in the tournament like this.

Skii

More universes should have worked together. 2 universes putting aside their differences for the time being is what would realistically happen in the tournament like this.

Except in this tournament, its about who has the most members winning so you would never help out another universe. Especially going to the lengths of defending it after they've lost their best player lol. I dont understand why people go to the lengths they do to justify poor writing

Except in this tournament, its about who has the most members winning so you would never help out another universe. Especially going to the lengths of defending it after they've lost their best player lol. I dont understand why people go to the lengths they do to justify poor writing

6 and 7 have a connection and with Jiren on the field they need all the allies they can get. Vegeta would probably rather fight Cabba as well instead of someone else knocking him out.

Skii

6 and 7 have a connection and with Jiren on the field they need all the allies they can get. Vegeta would probably rather fight Cabba as well instead of someone else knocking him out.

What can U6 help U7 with now? Their value was linked to Hit and Jiren just eliminated him. U7 have Goku, Vegeta, Frieza and potentially Gohan as fighters stronger than the rest of U6.

Also why did Gohan eliminate Botamo and why did Vegeta eliminate Magetta if they are trying to ally with U6?

Vegeta knows that if he was going to job, he'd want to job to Cabba.

Also because they're dynamic has been handled poorly in this arc and this is their last chance to salvage the Cabba/ Vegeta relationship.

Because if I'm not going to get another father/ son galick gun for a while, then master/ protegee galick gun is the next best thing.

Its really weird that universes even have difference, well the mortals of that universe, cause U7 didnt even know there were more universes...or did Frieza know that, cause he knew Beerus?

Skeeter49

The whole point of a battle royale
is to have different universes work together.
From the start we should have had moments like U11 and U2 teaming up, or U3 and U10.
Team up to take out another universe, then fight it out later.
97 set up a promise that was never delivered on. 5 people from 5 different universes working together to fight Gohan, Krillin, Piccolo, Tien, and Roshi. They then shit on that and did nothing with it.

With Vegeta it's bad writing, as everything Vegeta has done in this arc has gone against it. With the context of why Goku is doing it, I don't see it as bad writing if that's the only way he thinks he'll get his UI form back. Plus I expect them to make some type of promise that whichever universe wins, they wish back the other universe.

Damn! The spoilers this week were actually huge spoilers for once.

Also, I can't believe this stupid ass theory in YT has this many views:
rd9eyTY.jpg

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Wow they actually did it. I thought for sure they'd continue to play it safe but the gloves are off now. Cabba and Vegeta better go next...

Crocodile

The whole purpose of a Battle Royale (or at least one of them) is to have shifting alliances. It makes total sense that several groups would start fighting, then work together, then start fighting again as the circumstances demanded.

Everyone who hasn't read the spoilers yet, don't do it. We're all clowns for doing it.

I mean........its REALLY obvious what the spoiler is when you have people posting frowning faces and crying gifs :p

Karsha

My interpretation of the spoilers is as following:
Hit gets eleminated in 111, Cabba in 112 and Kale in 113, 114 probably would be Piccolo and Gohan fighting the saiyans and 115 Califla going out with a fight against someone strong, say Dispo or smth. U6 getting erased is a big shock and throws the tournament in its final part since not many strong opponents are left (as far as we know at least)

Top Bottom