• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 |OT| Just in Time for Super

Dave1988

Is there a way to get a SSJB wig in the game? I know that people imported them fron XV1 but that isn't an option for me.

Both Goku's and Vegeta's SSJB wigs are available as drops from the high tier Parallel Quest missions.

Goku's wig - PQ76
Vegeta's wig - PQ100

What's the better Ultimate Kamehameha? Perfect or Super? And which is the better Homing ball? Death Ball or Sphere of Destruction?

Also I'm getting real sick of being kicked to the title screen because of a server disconnect when I select Single Lobby to begin with.

idonteven

What's the better Ultimate Kamehameha? Perfect or Super? And which is the better Homing ball? Death Ball or Sphere of Destruction?

Also I'm getting real sick of being kicked to the title screen because of a server disconnect when I select Single Lobby to begin with.

i like super kamehameha because its faster

LaNaranja

So Yamcha and Krillin haven't spawned with their special tasks for a while. Is this a bug?

For me it is specifically Krillin who has pretty much completely stopped spawning. I have done well over 50 PQs plus a lot of expert missions and he only spawned once. I am just going to do it with a new character for the trophy.

Also those AI partners can be so infuriating. It seems like they are happy to hang back when you are getting your ass kicked but if you are in the middle of a combo they rush in and snatch the opponent away from you. :/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbFJVIRLJbs

Jaeger

Why can't I make a strong looking female character? A Saiyan warrior should look like someone who trains physically. Male or female. It's kind of ridiculous that I can't make a character who looks like this;

3oL4udg.jpg

Laiza

Maybe wait for XV3 for that. The gameplay clearly took priority this time around. Perhaps now that they've laid a strong foundation and have extra dev time they can focus on more of the cosmetic features for the sequel.

I would be very disappointed if they didn't at least try to play catch-up with contemporary rivals like PSO2 and Dragon's Dogma Online.

Jaeger

I'd wish they would do massive updates ala PC MMO's and just give us that functionality in this already solid platform.

kaiwing

Is it better to start with the first Xenoverse or can I skip it and go straight into part 2 without missing any storyline beats.

Is it better to start with the first Xenoverse or can I skip it and go straight into part 2 without missing any storyline beats.

if you do start with XV2 , do watch a summary of XV1 on youtube. You'll miss a bit of story ( not much , but enough since it's a continuation of the first game after all )

Why can't I make a strong looking female character? A Saiyan warrior should look like someone who trains physically. Male or female. It's kind of ridiculous that I can't make a character who looks like this;

3oL4udg.jpg

I agree female saiyan should have had more bulk.

Mudo

I saw this pop up on someone's FB wall tonight and always thought it was a fighting game but this sounds more like an RPG/MMO o_O. i've never watched it played Dragon Ball but after looking some videos up it seems like i may love it. Would anyone recommend this to me if i like RPGs and MMOs?

I hate expert mission 15

I HATE IT

I Despise it.

I hate it with all my soul

I want to curse the person who designed this mission , him , and everyone that was involved in the creation of this abomination

This is all.

death beam.

Cleared it this morning .
Didn't use death beam.

Potential Unleashed + broly skills + energy zone + Super kamehameha

Seen some people using beerus skills or destructo disc , but beerus skill have a horrible cooldown with their animations ( wasting too much time ) and destructo disc doesn't output nearly enough damage. ( broly skills do ) .
Super Guard did save my ass

You need like at least 2 or 3 minutes for when you get sent to other zones , because you're wasting SO MUCH TIME with every animation AND loading times. So annoying

Durden77

Jumped back into this, I didn't know there were community raids. Thought there were just expert missions. Where can I find them? And am I missing something about the news bpard or does it still only say the welcome message?

HardRojo

How the fuck are you supposed to finish PQ 99 in under 5 minutes? That's insane considering they throw like 4 enemies in the final stage. The closest I've been was 6 seconds off. This is insane!

Lagamorph

Whoever decided you need to do this Guru's house shite 10 times needs to be sacked and banned from working in games ever again.

Worst thing in any Dragonball game ever.

Top Bottom