• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Crown (Vanillaware PS3/PSV) Sorceress Trailer

raven777

boxart for Japan

popup.jpg

Maybe US will be different.

I don't know, it seems like they are hiding Sorceress and Amazon because of the recent controversy?

----found out that only Lime was furiously defending himself as a sole light of purpose and enlightenment ----

It's been a while since I've said holy shit out loud, that loud. Glad I was alone.

Honestly, shame on that girl (not Sorceress) for not thinking she's beautiful herself (not even kidding)

I have to say, for someone who tried supporting KOF12 when it came out, and listening to excuses like "No Mai No Buy" this has been a fucking strange equalizer, and one I never expected to find as funny. I realize I'm talking about two totally different groups or markets or whatever, but still funny to me.

Like I said in another post, I really like her design, and love how sleek and powerful she and her attacks look. Should be a blast playing as her. Would've considered getting this on the Vita eventually, but PS3 for me I think.

Have to give thanks for the people who like and especially the people who showed a lot of DISLIKE for her design; I never would've been curious enough to look into this game and want to support it without all the talk about it. Hope those who like the game but don't like the Sorceress design will do one of two things:

1) Pick the Elf or Amazon if you wanted to/need to play as a female character.
2) Try Sorceress anyway and look past the bad stuff she represents in your eyes.

One thing is for sure, I never expected the page # for this thread to get anywhere close to her breast size, but we (almost) did, maybe.

RedSwirl

You know what I find messed up about all this: The game and the Sourceress character design were first revealed almost two years ago at E3 2011. Why did it take this long for the general gaming media to notice it?

Sapiens

You know what I find messed up about all this: The game and the Sourceress character design were first revealed almost two years ago at E3 2011. Why did it take this long for the general gaming media to notice it?

The very important Sakreesnian Effect.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony

The very important Sakreesnian Effect.

If the shit has started anywhere but Kotaku I'd be inclined to agree, but Kotaku needs no excuse nor trend nor context to throw a crappy attention-grabbing posting out there.

It's part of their charm as agents of chaos.

Top Bottom