• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Crown (Vanillaware PS3/PSV) Sorceress Trailer

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
OK let's replace giant dick, with giant, red, hairy nipples for the male character. They would harden and enlarge in the colder dungeons.
Stop already holy shit that's not the same either at this point it's coming off as just stirring shit to stir shit.

Oh and that wikipedia link below is NSFW

OK let's replace giant dick, with giant, red, hairy nipples for the male character. They would harden and enlarge in the colder dungeons.

I like you man, I've seen you in several thread and you're a fine dude.

but just no, the sorceress breasts don't translate into dicks for guys

zoukka

Stop already holy shit that's not the same either at this point it's coming off as just stirring shit to stir shit.

Why are you so upset?

Not the same.

Not the same if you want to look at it from biology point of view, but that would be silly. Developer intent is the matter discussed here. If the sorceress is some goddess of femininity and fertility, then she wouldn't be so thin.

zoukka

Why not, she has huge breasts which represent fertility and life

Is that the reasoning behind the design you think? Are we playing the dumb & dumber here again?

And to make it clear to some of the more moved members, I don't personally hate the game for these designs, they are intentionally over the top and clearly target the male audience. Besides they are well crafted and animated. But I just hate to see half assed defensive messages that try to somehow justify the designs as something they are not. Embrace the sexist art style as it is.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I'm not doing this stupid loop de loop of debate again.

But yes, all his necromancers have big breast. ALL OF THEM.

I'm done talking about this subject with people that are getting off on ego trips of being high and mighty and trolling for reactions.

The rest of my post in this thread will be about getting the game/gameplay and so forth.

Is that the reasoning behind the design you think? Are we playing the dumb & dumber here again?

Vanillaware likes to represent Necromancers that bring shit to life as woman with huge tits, I don't see the problem.

I'm just stating what I know, I really don't even care who's right or wrong. I'm going to buy the game and enjoying the fuck out of it

I don't even like boobs, at all, ew... #TeamElf

akira28

Well in anime, the woman with the big tits is the matronly and caring sort, the one who cradles your head in her lap and nurses you back to health. Life giving, gentle demeanors, it's like...a thing.

I'm with it.

Ken

Why are you so upset?

Not the same if you want to look at it from biology point of view, but that would be silly. Developer intent is the matter discussed here. If the sorceress is some goddess of femininity and fertility, then she wouldn't be so thin.

Developer intent is probably just " I want a sexy character with large breasts because reasons." I don't think it goes any deeper than that.

zoukka

Vanillaware likes to represent Necromancers that bring shit to life as woman with huge tits, I don't see the problem.

Where did I say there is a problem here? Why does everyone keep mumbling this mantra in their posts?

Vanillaware are genius if they planned this

It's not planned because all their games look consistent. It's not like there's a huge outcry of the matter either, just one "writer" from a shit site pointed towards it.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I'm depressed that this is coming out the same day as Tales of Xillia.

Or maybe she does. It's pretty quick.

ax6znj.gif

She is in no way thin brah
Thick in all the right places.

Pyccko

Glad to see the thread finally calmed down a bit, that's nice. As for character prefs, I'm thinking Amazon, as I'm not usually any good with ranged fighters/casters, but the Elf might be interesting. And if the Knight has any kind of parry mechanic, I might be all about that.

PARRIES ALL DAY

Esura

Banned
You are doing it wrong! Dragons Crown when hommies are playing, Xillia when you got alone timez

I know no one who is getting Dragon's Crown but me so I'll mostly be playing people online. Also, I'm getting that Xillia CE, which is going to be like 100+ something after tax.

Wallet is screaming.

All the two you mean :b

I guess you don't see those thighs that just won't quit. Or datass.

I'm actually more fond of her thighs than her tits to be honest.

Top Bottom