• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Comes to PC This January

Mesoian

...what?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIT CAPCOM YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARDS! YOU'RE LISTENING!

Day 1. Day 1 Day 1 Day 1.

If they're smart, they will release mod tools ASAP.

fPN9TYg.gif

VariantX

I read the title of this thread and didn't even process it for like 5 minutes. Would be great to finally play the games without those console limitations marring the game's visual quality.

OH MY GOD THIS IS ALL I EVER WANTED. This game is going to be so much better with a framerate that isn't 10-15 FPS a lot of the time.

Blade30

Unconfirmed Member
Capcom ports are usually pretty good. Dead Rising 3 is the only one I can think of that was a real stinker, and I'm not sure what even happened there considering the ports of DR2 and OTR were totally fine.

Yeah usually, but I heard that the RE4 Remaster or what it's called wasn't a good port either (stuttering and so on).

Guys

You don't understand

This is like one of my favorite games

And they are putting it on PC

Jesus lord

Someone hold me I can't

Finally being able to play the game at a proper frame rate and no screen tearing will be beautiful. Hopefully it will have some upgraded textures and graphical effects.

Recall

Bitterblack Isle is the best content in the game. For those who adore the Souls series I'm very sure that deep area will please them the most.

Zexen

Oh my, my, this made my day. Curious to see how the port will be, playing this game with good IQ and high framerate, goddamn, this sounds really great.

Durante

There has never been a better time to say "Better late than never".
Wait, there was, but just once.
DS1 port

Luigiv

It's happening!

DD was a game I really wanted to love but, god damn, the awful image quality on PS3 killed it for me. With a PC release, all will finally be forgiven.

144fps here I come. <3 MT Framework.

One of the best games of last gen. Also, the it's biggest problem was performance, which is something is gonna get resolved on a PC release sonner or later. Enjoy guys. This one is special.

Top Bottom