• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Comes to PC This January

Atrophis

Awesome news. I've played a bit on PS3 when I got it via PS+. I'll definitely hold off on playing it more to get this instead.

Russ T

Banned
haha well there goes one of the reasons i finally bought a ps3 this year

(still plenty of other reasons, though!)

Goney

The technical issues pushed me away from playing this on 360. Will give this another go on pc. I really want to like this game.

StereoVsn

Capcom and Common Sense come together. What the heck happened?! Man, this is good, couldn't quite take DD because of the frame drops, so PC release will be perfect. Isnt this the same engine as Street Fighter and other Capcom PC releases? We should get custom res and 60FPS (or higher) I hope.

Vuze

- Screenshots confirm 4K Support
- 29,99€
- Steam achievements

367500_2015-09-03_00007.jpg
367500_2015-09-03_00065.jpg
367500_2015-09-03_00260.jpg
367500_2015-09-03_00402.jpg
367500_2015-09-03_00414.jpg

Tain

This game ran like serious ddb on both 360 and PS3, and it was otherwise pretty great.

Give me the ability to mute pawns and we have something magic.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Woot, enjoy PC gamers. It has a deceptively good story, incredible graphical effects which will no doubt be enhanced now, and some of the most exhilarating gameplay.

It's one of the best games Capcom has ever made. Have a platinum on PS3 and it's one of my most favourite games.

MAAAAAN

SOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING HAPPY FOR MY PC BRETHEN!

Sold off my gaming PC long time ago but still super excited for the cats who waited soooo long and never gave up hope (^______^)

Jimrpg

Isn't it funny they announced this before ps4/xb1?

Seriously PC is killing it this gen.

And $29? Great price!
dont forget the 40%preorder discount capcom!

Even though I dont have a gaming PC, I'm really happy this is happening. Hopefully this can be Dragon's Dogma's second chance to become truly successful.

Top Bottom