• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen coming to PS4/XB1 (fall 2017)

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
YES FINALLY!!!

Randy

Platinum on PS3 and already got pc version, but man, if they just would add coop mp... I'd triple dip in an instant.

Any Horizon: Zero Dawn players who never played this will see where Guerrilla looked to for their archery combat.

Man, I can't wait for this! I'm hoping for 60fps/1080p/redone hi-res textures and INTO FREE to return to the title screen!!!

silva1991

There is definitely some monster hunter in there. Like attacking specific parts of a monster to damage it and how combos are handled.

And Shadow of The Colossus monster climbing/stabbing and probably inspired by some other games.

It's its own thing overall.

I can run this at 4k 60fps on PC but if they upgrade the graphics I'll probably triple dip I love dragons dogma. Actually that would be my 4th copy of the game lol.

I wish they would give us a sequel already.

Navid

Any chance of being able to move your save over from the PS3 version...

As much as I loved the game I'm not sure that I'd be willing to jump back in from the start and grind for all the late game material/weapons again.

Fucking finally! :)
Started it on Xbox 360, knowing it's fantastic.
But also was heavily into playing PS4, so i just played a little bit and never came back. Also visuals were not very pleasing anymore.

hurzelein

Any chance of being able to move your save over from the PS3 version...

As much as I loved the game I'm not sure that I'd be willing to jump back in from the start and grind for all the late game material/weapons again.

Same for me.

Do you guys think there is any chance I could transfer my PS3 Save to Ps4 to start directly with the Addon?

Would realy like to play it now (only finished the base game), but don't want to replay the base game.

I can't believe it, it's finally coming to the PS4!

Sorry for being one of these guys who cheer for a port/remaster but this game is really something else and I'm looking forward to spend hundreds of hours on it (again)!

Jhoan

Loved the hell out of it on 360 so this is damn good news. I hope people buy it so that we get a sequel. It's easily one of my favorite Capcom games to date. If I had a current gen console, I would double dip easily.

Anteater

this game looks amazing at high res/60fps bruhs

2016-02-03_00006oiosj.jpg

screenshot_2016-02-0104rzd.jpg

ianpm31

In a sense DD was somewhat ahead of it's time and should have been on current consoles from the start. I beat it on ps3 and will definitely get it on ps4

Anteater

Hopefully I get to play it at 60fs on my PoorS4. Didn't want to get a Pro before next year. Damn, this announcement exites me even more than expected! :)

I'd be surprised/disappointed if it's not 60fps on base ps4, since I think the last few capcom ports were 1080p/60fps, the game should run well on modern hardware

Ferr986

Any Horizon: Zero Dawn players who never played this will see where Guerrilla looked to for their archery combat.

Man, I can't wait for this! I'm hoping for 60fps/1080p/redone hi-res textures and INTO FREE to return to the title screen!!!

Yep! And big monster battles.

Horizon Zero Dawn has Dragon's Dogma combat?

Bow combat has similar vibe, but DD is way better in melee combat. It has a lot of diverse skills.

Top Bottom