• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma online | Import OT | Black Bars be gone!

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
started my download :D

narf just read about the need for vpn even on ps4. I'm way to lazy today to do that ;_;

wanted to play priest...oh well.

shmoglish

Finally found a "good" Proxy, updating the Client with 0,45 mbs (gamedownload was very quick). Game is still good to play alone (With pawns)?

Sectus

Finally found a "good" Proxy, updating the Client with 0,45 mbs (gamedownload was very quick). Game is still good to play alone (With pawns)?

It's definitely doable to play like that. The only big downside is that pawns aren't good at handling bosses raging. But they've also improved the pawns in some ways compared to the first game. The inclination system seems to be gone, and instead you have access to a wider range of pawn commands.

Sectus

How do you test the voices in character setup? Accidently reset all the changes I did lol.

Just click on the voice options. It should make the character say one line. There's undo and redo buttons by the way. I think they're mapped to L1 and R1.

VPN is required everytime I log in or is it just a one time thing? (on PC)

It's required every time you start the launcher.

Sarcasm

Just click on the voice options. It should make the character say one line. There's undo and redo buttons by the way. I think they're mapped to L1 and R1.

It's required every time you start the launcher.

Thanks! I am assuming best way to become a sorcerer is first to play as a priest.

Or does it not matter in DDO because nothing transfers on vocations?

Anybody playing atm?

Sectus

Thanks! I am assuming best way to become a sorcerer is first to play as a priest.

Or does it not matter in DDO because nothing transfers on vocations?

Anybody playing atm?

It doesn't matter. It's not like in DD1 where your stats depend on which class you're leveling up.

ugghhhhhhh we are so close. Guess i will never be able to turn in this quest haha. thanks a lot for helping from fellow gaffer. Dont know your username yet

Sarcasm

Ran into my first issue. Suposedly going through the NPC for crafting/gathering etc and I get to gathering NPC and I can't progress past it.

Than I try to do a MQ get to the village and activate the thingy, than nothing.

Anko

Received an email from Capcom online games regarding hacking attempts using passwords stolen from other sites. They have detected systematic attempts to login using a list of compiled logins and passwords, and have asked everyone to change their passwords in the interest of security. They also reminded everyone not to use the same password/login combination everywhere, and to change you passwords if they are currently using the same combination.
カプコンお客様相談室 カプコンオンラインゲームズサポートです。

このたび、お客様のCOGアカウントにおきまして
リスト型パスワードクラッキングなどによる
不正なログインが行なわれた可能性を検知いたしましたため、
セキュリティーの観点からパスワードの変更を行なわせていただきました。

【リスト型パスワードクラッキングとは】
色々なサイトから盗まれたアカウントやパスワードを
データベース化したものでパスワードアタックする行為のことです。

複数のサイトで同じIDとパスワードの組み合わせを使用している場合、
他サイトでIDとパスワードが盗まれてしまった際に、二次被害に遭いやすくなります。

このため、もしCOG以外のサイトにおいて、
COGと同じIDとパスワードの組み合わせを設定されている場合、
パスワードの変更を行ない、同じ組み合わせにならないよう
設定いただくことを強くお勧めいたします。

つきましては、大変お手数をおかけいたしますが、
下記カプコンオンラインゲームズ公式サイト内の
「ID・パスワードを忘れてしまったかた」より、
パスワードの変更を行なってくださいますようお願いいたします。

Liljagare

Just.. release.. in.. europe.. allready!!!!

Will have to doubledip DD:DA on PC if this doesn't surface in Europe soonishly.. :\

There is a workaround on Reddit to play without the VPN on at all times. Just gotta do some temporary command prompt stuff. No latency.

I just unlocked the Seeker class too, so glad that I can keep playing for now. Seeker class is too damned fun.

Haven't played this since I applied to the GAF guild. Not sure if I will anymore due to how hard it is to get it started on PS4, and then the slow speed AND language barrier.

C'mon Capcom, surprise us soon.

Afa

Hey how can I access the Item Storages in the other towns, I'm level 20 now with varying Area Ranks all over the place and when I click on the them it prompts some red text.

Is this also related to how much storage I have back at the Lobby? I've horde it to the max already, 3 pages worth.

Sectus

Hey how can I access the Item Storages in the other towns, I'm level 20 now with varying Area Ranks all over the place and when I click on the them it prompts some red text.

Is this also related to how much storage I have back at the Lobby? I've horde it to the max already, 3 pages worth.

You need passport to access item storage in other areas besides main city (passport also you gives you a much larger item box).

Afa

So now going back into DDO 1.1, with Elemental Archer added....
How come some people already level up to 40+

Mozendo

Are there any translation patches that currently work?
Tried the one in the OP and all it does is give my game a black screen

Alright I trying this tonight
Got my JP PS4 account, COG account just finished downloading DDO from the JP PSN store. and will hunt for a VPN.Anything to loo out for? Anyone of a good ps4 community?
Any tips or anything before I set up everything?

Alright so far I was able to play it after a looooooooooooooooong time of updates. Do I need to continue playing on my jp account? If I try to play it on my ps4 us account it's say that I need to play on jp account any way to bypass this?

Anyone still playing this? Made a character earlier today and have a few questions.

What does leveling up do?

Is it possible to sprint? Jogging is a bit slow.

What are jobs? I assume they are related to the crafting system.

Sarcasm

Anyone still playing this? Made a character earlier today and have a few questions.

What does leveling up do?

Is it possible to sprint? Jogging is a bit slow.

What are jobs? I assume they are related to the crafting system.

I think you can sprint. Jobs are what you level. They determine stat growth and skills. You can level them up and switch jobs as you play, you are not technically locked to one.

Fair warning if you level a melee and switch to mage, gonna have a bad time. The wiki can explain it more.

I think you can sprint. Jobs are what you level. They determine stat growth and skills. You can level them up and switch jobs as you play, you are not technically locked to one.

Fair warning if you level a melee and switch to mage, gonna have a bad time. The wiki can explain it more.

I see, thanks.

Top Bottom