• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma |OT| For the night is dark and full of terrors

ironcreed

Banned
I have my copy. Nice to see it includes a somewhat thick full color manual as well. That is always a nice touch and suits this game. I'll post some pics here in a bit and will then upload some in-game pictures later tonight as well.

Brannon

LOL, nope. It's 1,470,000. No wonder it takes multiple attempts to kill him.

I wonder if Exequy will work against it. You'd have to have some damned good pawns to keep the dragon occupied while you take the SEVERAL AGONIZING MINUTES to cast the damned spell. Reminds me of that Castlevania game where Johnathan has to protect Charlotte while she casts an uber-Sanctuary spell.

That was the tits. Awesome tits.

I have my copy. Nice to see it includes a somewhat thick full color manual as well. That is always a nice touch and suits this game. I'll post some pics here in a bit and will then upload some in-game pictures later tonight as well.

Nice, I always enjoy a nice full colored manual. :D

Color manual? FUCK YES!!! :D

Which version do you have though? US or EU?

abundant

I wonder if Exequy will work against it. You'd have to have some damned good pawns to keep the dragon occupied while you take the SEVERAL AGONIZING MINUTES to cast the damned spell. Reminds me of that Castlevania game where Johnathan has to protect Charlotte while she casts an uber-Sanctuary spell.

It probably won't work, unless he's already low on HP. Exequy casting time is determined by the amount of HP the victim has and the Ur Dragon is always on an 8 minute timer, so you probably won't have enough time to cast it unless it's near death when you fight him.

Looking at the vid again, it seems almost impossible to use Exequy. There's the cast time, the stamina usage, his attacks are pretty big so you would always have to be on the move, and he can hypnotize your pawns, turning them against you.

Doesn't the UrDragon only appear for a few minutes at a time, or something?

It probably leaves before you could get halfway through the cast.

sublimit

Banned
Capcom are usually pretty good about manuals, at least they've been with their fighting games.

Still,to my knowledge all Capcom manuals were black and white in the past.This will be my first Capcom game with a full color manual unless it's only for NA.

Ironcreed can't wait to see some screens man!

Santiako

Still,to my knowledge they were all black and white in the past.This will be my first Capcom game with a full color manual unless it's only for NA.

Ironcreed can't wait to see some screens man!

We (Europe) will probably get a b&w manual due to multiple languages. :(

I very much do approve, lol. Now people are going to hate on Capcom because they ship their games out early to those who pre-order from them.

I know where I'm pre-ordering my next capcom game. Hopefully they announce a US release of MHP3

I gota wait about a week after (for DD) since I pre-ordered from amazon with their Free super saving shipping

wanders

Congrats on getting the game early ironcreed! Can't wait to borrow your pawn. Speaking of pawns, do you know if borrowed pawns' levels update? Like if I borrowed your pawn at level 5 then while you were playing it levels up would that update on my end?

Edit: Found the answer. Too bad its not updated automatically.

wanders

I know where I'm pre-ordering my next capcom game. Hopefully they announce a US release of MHP3

I gota wait about a week after (for DD) since I pre-ordered from amazon with their Free super saving shipping
Release day shipping is a dollar. I think you still have time to change delivery method.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Dragon's Dogma: For the thread title is lazy and ripped off from a show that I don't know

DPsygnet

Anyone taht got the game early gonna stream it ? Im on the fence on this one ...

found some guy streaming it... struggling against some large monster with red buttcheeks
He seems to be trying to hide his stream from attention and am probably screweing his effort by posting it here but here we go.

http://www.twitch.tv/godblessbrazil

Hey, I didn't even realize it was a quote (I don't watch the show and it's been a while since the books) until you guys mentioned it. Just took it from the demo impression thread!

What???? You have a Tyrion avatar your aware he is from Game of Thrones right?
Honestly I was really just messing with you but I know that you know that I know that you know what's up here right?

On the recent orders page you should be able to change the delivery method to 'Release Day Shipping'. One day shipping is different although you still get it same day lol.

Ic, apparently I don't have that option. All I have is Free Super Saving, Standard, Two-day, and One-day. They probably took that option off? Idk, thanks though, I tried =/

Lucent

Anyone taht got the game early gonna stream it ? Im on the fence on this one ...

found some guy streaming it... struggling against some large monster with red buttcheeks
He seems to be trying to hide his stream from attention and am probably screweing his effort by posting it here but here we go.

http://www.twitch.tv/godblessbrazil

Haha...I watched as he jumped at the monster's back and it turned around and backhanded him and that killed him. Poor guy. Good to know you gotta be cautious when trying to sneak up on some enemies when they're already aware that you're there. =P

DPsygnet

Haha...I watched as he jumped at the monster's back and it turned around and backhanded him and that killed him. Poor guy. Good to know you gotta be cautious when trying to sneak up on some enemies when they're already aware that you're there. =P

before that he got his head eaten by that same monster... this guy sucks or the game is hard ?
dont get me wrong, i want to die, i loved demon soul and dark soul, each times something make me think about them i want to play again.

Top Bottom