• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drakengard 3 is coming to the west - $49.99, 2014 release

Pooya

If I remember correctly there should be a description with Four that says "She is the only virgin among her sisters."

yeah, Apostles are the main thing though, can't wait until they add them :p

---
What does ESRB Privacy Certified mean btw? it's rated but hidden from public to see?

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Yeah... when I first heard this was coming over I was shocked. We didn't even get Type-0... yet ;-;

TGMIII

Yeah... when I first heard this was coming over I was shocked. We didn't even get Type-0... yet ;-;

Any reason why you were shocked? I've been expecting the announcement for a while now and I'm sure an EU publisher announcement will follow sometime soon.

Kater

Banned
Screens:

screenshot_06.jpg

screenshot_10.jpg

screenshot_09.jpg

Looks so good! :]

Edit: Only for PS3, damn. :(

Ignis

Amazing news! I was afraid we'd be missing out on D3.
Looking forward to the story and soundtrack and hoping the gameplay flow will be closer to Nier than the first two games.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Any reason why you were shocked? I've been expecting the announcement for a while now and I'm sure an EU publisher announcement will follow sometime soon.

Because the series is super niche and SE wouldn't even publish their own Bravely Default?

Minions

Looks like I'm going to have to Pony up and buy this.... I said I would if they ever released it stateside. Day 1.

sensui-tomo

Here is an obvious reason on why anyone should be shocked. Why would SE think that Drakengard of all things would ever outsell an FF title, heck i'd be surprised if that wii or gamecube FF undersold Drakengard 1(the game is not a megabuster seller/sells over 1 mil series).

Here is an obvious reason on why anyone should be shocked. Why would SE think that Drakengard of all things would ever outsell an FF title, heck i'd be surprised if that wii or gamecube FF undersold Drakengard 1(the game is not a megabuster seller/sells over 1 mil series).

Well, this is on the PS3 and Type-0 was a PSP exclusive. So yeah, i'd say that Drakengard 3 would have a shot of outselling it in the west.

Dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream dream

So SE passed on DQVII, Bravely Default and Type-0 but instead brings Drakenguard ?

At least we will get endless stream of funny sexism articles soon ;)

StuBurns

Banned
So, who translated Nier and handled the VO direction? I know 8-4 worked on it, but I believe the actual translator wasn't one of the full time staff?

sensui-tomo

Will this have godly music like Nier had?

I heard you can date a weird old man. That fills the hole in my heart that Kaine left.
sure you can "Date" that old apostle...more like what happens after the date XD, gonna love polygon take a go at this game and say how sexist it is (yet ignoring GTA V since you know it was actually worse towards women than DC) and have a 20+ thread on how people react to it.

Lime

Cool, I might buy it and play it.

I hope they let you toggle the HUD and the excessive blood splatter. It's simply too intrusive and ruins the experience.

Top Bottom