• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB: Photomode |OT| The better you look, the more you can get away with.

KOHIPEET

Probably have been posted earlier and it's not even my photo, but I have to post it. It's simply the most stunning screenshot of any car game I've ever seen. Plain reality.

i0Sj2FtZhlqgS.jpg

AMG

Neo Member
AMG all yours are stunning, I'm not sure if it's sometimes I see them on my phone but they seem to have little compression or really stand out. Do you have a capture card at all?

Thank you!! Share button takes the photos then USB copy to my computer and on to flickr. No capture card. Though I play with the focus more an more on my recent shots to make it as crisp as possible.

23qwerty

AMG all yours are stunning, I'm not sure if it's sometimes I see them on my phone but they seem to have little compression or really stand out. Do you have a capture card at all?

Yeah there's compression on them but the thumbnails they post are downsampled so its not very noticeable

nib95

Banned
Can you guys please help me decide on which is the best out of the following six shots? Want to enter one of them for the DC Photo contest. Already picked the other two shots I'll enter.

DRIVECLUBtrade_20150706183755.jpg~original

DRIVECLUBtrade_20141209100339.jpg~original

DRIVECLUBtrade_20150706185031.jpg~original

DRIVECLUBtrade_20150706184529.jpg~original

DRIVECLUBtrade_20150706132811.jpg~original

DRIVECLUBtrade_20141209094431.jpg~original

Can you guys please help me decide on which is the best out of the following six shots? Want to enter one of them for the DC Photo contest. Already picked the other two shots I'll enter.

DRIVECLUBtrade_20150706183755.jpg~original

DRIVECLUBtrade_20141209100339.jpg~original

DRIVECLUBtrade_20150706185031.jpg~original
Holy shit nib!!! I've always seen you post only gameplay screenshots but these photo mode shots are incredible!!!Those 3 are my favorite.

nib95

Banned
Holy shit nib!!! I've always seen you post only gameplay screenshots but these photo mode shots are incredible!!!Those 3 are my favorite.

Yea, I rarely take photo mode pics. Really ought to as they're great wallpaper material lol. Which is your favourite out of the 3?

Top Bottom