• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB Season Pass (U.S.) just dropped to $13! PS+ Upgrade Bundle $20!!!

TMC

One of the best season passes I have ever purchased. $20 for the complete game with the season pass is a damn steal! Please bring on Season Pass 2!

Qwell

Bought it ... now the question of will I ever play it? I'm going to go with no, but hopefully I can manage at least a few hours here and there.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Man…this is tempting

Not sure I have time to play it though haha

Bought it ... now the question of will I ever play it? I'm going to go with no, but hopefully I can manage at least a few hours here and there.

it works as a solid pick up and play game.

i throw on a quick point-to-point race with 1 other car and it's super satisfying. the minute-to-minute driving is just great.

Kumubou

Hmm, I have the disc based version of the game. I'm debating whether to just get the season pass or the bundle so I have it all digital. Chances of me playing the game increase greatly by having it on the HDD, but I already own it so paying $7 extra seems a little ridiculous.
Well, Amazon is currently offering $7 for Driveclub trade-ins. :x So you could ship them the physical disk and basically swap it for a digital version after buying the season pass... I'm thinking of doing that, myself.

Absolutely ridiculous price.

Completely undervalued, stop waiting for it to be the 'right price' for you, this is a ludicrous amount of content for the money.

- Yes, it's permanent.
- Yes the season pass is worth it.
- Yes the online is fixed.
- No, there isn't one Driveclub club, there's multiple.

I shill buy it soon

Pretty decent price...I wish I liked the game.

I know, me too :(

I love what Evo is doing with the post-launch support, and love this aggressive price drop. Very admirable and the rest of the industry should follow their model.

I'd love to support the decision by buying the Season Pass DLC...but I really don't like the base game :(

Absolutely ridiculous price.

Completely undervalued, stop waiting for it to be the 'right price' for you, this is a ludicrous amount of content for the money.

- Yes, it's permanent.
- Yes the season pass is worth it.
- Yes the online is fixed.
- No, there isn't one Driveclub club, there's multiple.
truth.

V6BYXVo.gif

Great price, great game.

DedValve

Banned
I DID IT.

I love everything about the PS+ version EXCEPT the drifting. Drifting suuuuucks.

But man this game is so fun. How could I not!

If I have the PS+ version how much left is there to download?

Electret

This is very hard to pass up. I've enjoyed the heck out of the PS+ edition, but India is starting to wear on me. This is a great deal, and DC is an excellent game.

Side note: anyone not in a club want to start one? I haven't joined one yet.

DedValve

Banned
This is very hard to pass up. I've enjoyed the heck out of the PS+ edition, but India is starting to wear on me. This is a great deal, and DC is an excellent game.

Side note: anyone not in a club want to start one? I haven't joined one yet.

Only if the rule to enter is "you must be this SUCK to join". Because I suck. Hard.

Still fun tho.

Schryver

BTW earlier today they said there's a BIG update coming next month and shortly after, the private multiplayer lobbies

Is this a temporary drop? I kind of want to wait until next Tuesday and buy this along with SOMA at once with my 10% off code, but if it's likely a flash sale then I'll jump on it now.

Coppanuva

Is this a temporary drop? I kind of want to wait until next Tuesday and buy this along with SOMA at once with my 10% off code, but if it's likely a flash sale then I'll jump on it now.

Yeah, this is what I'm curious about. The odd price points on the non-plus seems like it is, but for PS+ it certainly seems like that could be a new normal price... also Monday is an odd day to just start up a temporary sale for PSN.

bombshell

I'm in. Great deal!

The Lambo pack is included in this, right?

Everything is included in the season pass.

I DID IT.

I love everything about the PS+ version EXCEPT the drifting. Drifting suuuuucks.

But man this game is so fun. How could I not!

If I have the PS+ version how much left is there to download?

Nothing left to download. The full game content is simply locked off in the PS+ version, so you've already downloaded it all when you buy the full game upgrade.

5taquitos

Yeah, this is what I'm curious about. The odd price points on the non-plus seems like it is, but for PS+ it certainly seems like that could be a new normal price... also Monday is an odd day to just start up a temporary sale for PSN.

If it's like the Euro price changes, it should be permanent.

I've read several times in GAF, even in this thread, that the drop is permanent, so I guess it's safe for you to wait till tuesday.

nib95

Banned
For real, anyone on the fence who even remotely enjoys racing games, go for it. One of the finest racing games I've ever played. Just give it some time because the first few races and classes are a bit less exciting, and there is a fairly steep learning curve.

Yup. Just bought the Season Pass right now for 12.99. Saw that the PS+ upgrade + season pass bundle was 19.99.

I'd get it right now if you're interested. In case there are any price "corrections".

I'll definitely grab it soon, since I am grabbing a PS4 finally this weekend.

farisr

Just bought the full version on friday for $25, no season pass. Bah!

If you bought it on PSN, you may be able to contact them to get a refund/get credit since it's been less than a week and this seems like a permanent pricedrop rather than a flash sale or something.

Windforce

How easy is this game? I hardly ever play racers, I need to know beforehand if this one will frustrate me / make me want to pull my hair out, considering I'm not a pro at racing games.

Good pricing indeed. There's a bunch of DLC!

Top Bottom