• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Lol I haven't even left the house yet to go shopping. My neck is hurting. Ok gonna leave. Will drink more beer when I get back.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Commander Dennis Sehpard

merging-galaxies_1083_600x450.jpg

i must help this werld. i must forget my sins, and do what i do. forget and conquer.

Ultima_5

Oh shit, this is in community now? i'll never find this damn place.

Been a great weekend so far guys. Bough street figher the movie the game. Also had like 5 gin and tonics. Also watched a movie with rodney dangerfield. I really like the guy. He gets some respect.

Also, cute cashier flirted with me when I was buying a lime and tonic water. I forgot how to talk to girls. Virginity can grow back.

DangerStepp

Oh shit, this is in community now? i'll never find this damn place.

Been a great weekend so far guys. Bough street figher the movie the game. Also had like 5 gin and tonics. Also watched a movie with rodney dangerfield. I really like the guy. He gets some respect.

Also, cute cashier flirted with me when I was buying a lime and tonic water. I forgot how to talk to girls. Virginity can grow back.
Sounds like my kind of scene.

Getting trashed and watching Back to School

Country boys from my area.

It's still heavy as elephant balls even 8 years later.

Makes my booty move.

Ultima_5

Sounds like my kind of scene.

Getting trashed and watching Back to School

Country boys from my area.

It's still heavy as elephant balls even 8 years later.

Makes my booty move.

Oh shit, I was watching back to school too! You and I? Best Gaffers.

bp-OS-Sally_Kellerman_Back_to_School.jpg

You know who was fucking amazingly hot? this chick ^ As far as older women go, shes awesome. Up there with tina fey, sigourney weaver, and sarah silverman.

big big big

bamm bma

big big bigg
bamabam!

I just want yiou to know. You're one of my top 10 gaffers. Like of all gaffers.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Don't use his dick as a resistance band.

I feel awful after a night when I'm high, I woke up shirtless on my couch playing ME3.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hungover. It's a mid-tier hangover, I feel like shit but I'm not bedridden or spewing non-stop. I feel like I could puke, but nothings coming out. I'm eating a hot pocket right now and it might be what pushes me over the edge. Good stuff.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I saw a bumper sticker today that said "anitament" or something similar but the font was so stylized I did a double take and was like "oh fuck it's atramental!"

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
im2KzbyEkDeYV.png

Ice cold Zaya. Helps the medicine go down and is the medicine

edit: posted a cheers in the girly depression thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom