• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima_5

yep. thats cool man, we should chill. gonna be here august 18th?

I have no clue what's happening yet. There's a chance I'd get an internship up there so I'd be there for quite some time. More likely than not I won't get it and I'll end up staying in columbia for classes =/.

Ultima_5

Roommate and his school chum are going to play beer pong with...four lokos. I don't think I can do that.

You know what you really shouldn't do? have one of these

lime-a-rita.jpg

Absolutely terrible. TEEEERIBLE.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
going to get drunk today.

Iv added a shitload of good songs to my youtube favourites playlist and i want to hear that shit when i'm drunk.

scoring some weed will be a plus also (i mainly smoke at night time with my headphones on mellow like)

also have a friction burn on my penis so i can't masterbate till that heals (fucking sucks ass)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hai guys. I'm not drunk, I'm just here for hawkian <3
How did this slip by my radar unseen?

Ah damn. Maybe time for a Craigslist missed connections post...

"You came into the drunk thread at 4:01AM my time, you must have just awoken. Your avatar seemed to be calling out to me."

Zeppu

How did this slip by my radar unseen?

Ah damn. Maybe time for a Craigslist missed connections post...

"You came into the drunk thread at 4:01AM my time, you must have just awoken. Your avatar seemed to be calling out to me."

Well you invited me. A bit rude for you to not show up.

10:01 local time

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hey now I was here at 3AM and it was quiet. And you were the one who said in the bad brain thread that you had to get up and couldn't keep with the drinking since it was so early in your locale and whatsuch. WHATEVER WE BOTH GOT DRUNK AND THAT IS WHAT COUNTS

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
drinking big ass 660ml beers! Il be drunk before i know it!

Gonna be good to be back guys! going clubbing on friday because im loaded, amazing looking and a weekend clubber

Zeppu

Hey now I was here at 3AM and it was quiet. And you were the one who said in the bad brain thread that you had to get up and couldn't keep with the drinking since it was so early in your locale and whatsuch. WHATEVER WE BOTH GOT DRUNK AND THAT IS WHAT COUNTS

*brofist*

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I want to hang out with anyone who's ever posted in this thread unless they're someone I don't want to hang out with.

Zeppu

I want to hang out with anyone who's ever posted in this thread unless they're someone I don't want to hang out with.
Come, come. I'll initiate you into my church!

You'll have to drink though. You can also tell your friends you're living in the future thanks to timezone magic!

balddemon

Banned
holy shit guys i fucked up my ankle and shin playing ball tonight. tempted to call in tomorrow lol

oh and there is this girl atramental would LOVE that wants to hook up at work. i'll try and geta pic for you amigo

balddemon

Banned
well i think he would love her. pink hair, pretty big gauges, bit plump, but magnificent tits and a nice smackable ass. and i hear she gives great head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom