• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lush

5 days off motherfuckers. Bitch called me yesterday like, "ay, we cutting shifts, we're cutting thursday for you", I was like, "hell yeah mang".

I want to move to Seattle too. I bet there are mad barista gigs all up in that place. I'm down.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
best drinking song (even better if you shoot your self at the end)

trust me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fz2ac4Z0io&list=FLpZ6zSJJ5oImW3lKfKrjSrg&index=1&feature=plpp_video

F3nT2.jpg

I'm about to have a smoke!

Zeppu

I know! But I also know you're here and that you'd read that.

I gotta get myself drunk quick too.

Also, woo!! followed by boo!!

akira28

dammit kentpaul...

do you really need to post pictures? GIANT PICTURES?
We had a good thing going with the stealth thread. (that's why the original official thread was closed. Google rules look down on that sort of thing.)

this guy

I'm giving this thread the bump it deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

Just got back from hanging with some friends, drank from my box of Franzia, then biked home. Another boring night in the suburbs. I can only look onward towards next semester. A year of promise, and of conquest. At least I hope. In the meantime, I continue to appreciate the infinite value of the box!

lush

I'm giving this thread the bump it deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

Just got back from hanging with some friends, drank from my box of Franzia, then biked home. Another boring night in the suburbs. I can only look onward towards next semester. A year of promise, and of conquest. At least I hope. In the meantime, I continue to appreciate the infinite value of the box!

<3

this guy

because it's in a box. A box! Come on man. it's like a bottomless pit of shenanigans and fun. And it's 12.5% alcohol. Like me and a buddy always joke, if you wanna make it in this world, you gotta buy boxes. No water, no food, just the box. In three years you'll be driving a ferrari.

Totalriot

Just came home from a nice father's days tour (German) So drunk. The only non alcoholic I've frank beverage was about 20 hours ago.. feeling good!

Drunkenly finished an essay for my film class last night. My teacher commented on it today saying he felt they were my best ideas yet.

Looks like I know what I'm doing for the rest of the quarter.

Mully

Drunkenly finished an essay for my film class last night. My teacher commented on it today saying he felt they were my best ideas yet.

Looks like I know what I'm doing for the rest of the quarter.

I write buzzed a lot. It's pretty cool because you'll start to lose your buzz 3/4 of the way through, but you'll be put into that "zone" for about a half hour, and bam, you know everything in the whole god damned world.

I write buzzed a lot. It's pretty cool because you'll start to lose your buzz 3/4 of the way through, but you'll be put into that "zone" for about a half hour, and bam, you know everything in the whole god damned world.

I'm like Socrates when I'm drunk.
Yep. Was supposed to start on my final paper tonight, but I'm not drunk enough.

I'll buy a 6 pack after work tomorrow and mash it out. My writing should be better then.

My God, I'm drunk as fuck on Rum and Coke and I'm watching "Planets: on Netflex.

It's like a religious experience! I'm almost in tears at points....

"We are all connected, to each other biologically, To the earth chemically,and to the rest of the universe Atomically."
~ Neil DeGrasse Tyson

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
There's a girl at work who's butt I want to touch. There's another girl who wants to touch my butt I don't want to touch her butt. So complicated.

Damn. I have been busy lately. Feel like I've forgotten all about GAF. Well ok not really, but I've missed posting so much. I think its only been like 3 days too, not some huge length of time.

Ok, so this girl at work who I found myself attracted too.. I've pretty just only thought she was cute with a saucy walk for the entire time I've been working at this place. We just never have had a chance to interact any further than a polite "hello." or "have a good weekend." We never are working on the same projects and much of the time were in different rooms. So I'd pretty much only see here maybe 10 minutes out of the day. I never really thought much more than "damn, shes pretty cute." Until like two weeks ago. She was in the back office running the printing machine and I had finished my work for the night so I was just kinda wandering around taking out the trash and chatting people up. It finally dawned on me that it was the perfect time to go weasel my way into what was going on in the back.

So I go back there and say hi and look all curious about what they're printing and then (perfectly according to plan, I might add) one of the other Women suggests I stay back and help them out with packaging. So I did, and it was really fun. This cute girl was super funny and kinda mean spirited. She kept making fun of me in just the right way, and totally fucking pranked me into going up to my boss and asking a really dumb question. It was such a fun few hours. I learned some more stuff about her, nothing that was any sort of deal breaker but also not much that I found incredibly interesting. It was just a very lively and legitimately fun work "hangout" which I'm sure most of you know is not that common.

Well another week goes by and its status-quo I don't see her much and just make sorta nodding eye contact when possible. Then last Thursday more or less the same thing happened again. Only I was running the print process and she kinda came over to help out. I complimented her on her adorable hat and then it was pretty much just a repeat of the previous week only it was just the two of us and she wasn't making fun of me the whole time. We just kinda joked around and she touched my shoulder a bit after she'd say something.

So obviously I go home that night and I'm like, "This girl totally likes me." Then the next day, which is last Friday as of now. I don't see her the entire night, I was almost sure she wasn't even there. But then about an hour before we get off I see her walk by one of the back entrances. So I literally drop everything I'm doing and jog over really discretely and meet her. I sorta surprised her and I think she was a little startled, but we made some really dumb small talk and then since I had to be back to my job ASAP I just asked,

"Hey Marilu, wanna go out this weekend?" She turned really red and got really terse. It really put me off. She's like,
"What would we do?" and I'm like,
"Haven't thought about it." Then she finally says, "Give me your number and we'll see whats up." And that was the end of that.

The weekend went by and I didn't hear from her. Not too surprising, but I genuinely thought was interested so I didn't really cross my mind as something to think about. I just figured she was busy.

So then comes Monday. I go into work and see her in the break room but shes doing something I'm not really sure exactly what it was but she was clearly busy. So I remark, "You lost my number, didn't you!" and then she said the weirdest thing I've ever heard someone say. She said, "I can't explain it right now, but I will later. Just wait." I'm thinking "WHAAAAAAAAAAATT?! Like, what could be so drastic and weird?" After that I didn't really see her around until tonight.

I talked to her for a while tonight. We worked together for the first part of the day. This is the present. Since it had already been days it didn't really come up at first, we were just acting like normal. But after a little while I didn't really know what to say, so I said,
"I hope I didn't weird you out last week." And she's like,
"NO NO, are you kidding? I just have a boyfriend. I didn't know how to tell you and just figured 'well, we can be friends.'" I kinda nod along and make an insincere apology about how I was sorry and didn't know, which I really didn't. But then she says,
"And he found the note." (which was really just my Name, Phone number, and a heart drawn on a napkin. I rewrote the second 4 in my number because I thought it looked like a 9 and wanted to be extra sure she had the right number) It wasn't a big deal, of course. But she said something else that kinda weirded me out. The only thing I could really think to say was "Ha, well I hope I didn't get you in too much trouble." And she replied, "For a minute there."

That was the end of our talk about me asking her out. So we just continued chatting. And while chatting we shared such a moment. Like, oh man we connected so strongly for such a split second. Granted, I was still kinda high from lunch but damn it we connected so brutally hard. She was counting out these samples and I asked her about her hobbies and she listed soccer, going to the movies etc, and then she kinda got a little quiet and says "The computer... mobile." (which was really shocking because shes like this super athletic mexican chick) And then we instantly start talking about her first computers and I tell her about getting a broken soundcard to work and hearing real sound come out of my computer for the first time and she tells me about her first computer and how she deleted something that fucked it up (I'm assuming registry files?) and also how just "software" is something thats so interested to her. (this is all coming out of nowhere, i totally prejudged her as something who probably would only look at facebook) And then we found ourselves discussing the baseband of her iPhone4 she's trying to get on to T-Mobile and I'm poorly trying to say something about downgrading something. And she says "ugh, I lost count again. Thats the third time in a row."

balddemon

Banned
still kinda high from lunch

atta boy

but srsly, that sucks man. at least you got a response from the girl you work with. i got this girls number, texted her and got no rsponse. called and got no answer. facebooked and asked why shes ignoring me and she goes "im not trying to ignore you." so i'm just like fuck it. sucks i got her number on the last day of my work there tho

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Farting feels good.

Iv been Farting all day at work, il need to release the Getty when I get home.

Some background to my day folks 6am - 2pm shift I'm just now. Il go home at 2 pm and release the Getty then il go for a jog and when i return home il drink 2 cans of Strongbow then catch a bus into town to drink at some bars with a few friends. A friday worth having.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Jtwo you have a chance to anally fuck her,if you play your cards right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom