• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kjellson

The_Beach_Boys_-_Pet_Sounds.jpg

Vagabundo

So i get home from the gym and I my wife has opened up a bottle of vinegar err wine.

So I'm polishing it off watching Chatty Man.

How's it hanging GAF?

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Friday night and I'm drinking cordial. Fucking wild this one, definitely getting some bevvies in for the CL final tomorrow though.

Mully

Getting protein drunk tonight. Just benched 295 at 10 reps. Just three months ago, I was only able to do it once.

Just noticed the dumbell in the background. I look like a total bro. Dear god. I am changing into something I hate. I'm going to listen to Bill Frisell's Tales from the Far Side to make me the anti-bro again.

Mully

Posting for the first time in my underpants. Feels good man. What are good american beverages to try when I go to the statest.

If you're headed to NY, try these three brewery's beers: Blue Point Brewery, Brooklyn Brewery, and Chelsea Brewing Company. I've had Brooklyn and Blue Point. Both are amazing. I've heard great things about Chelsea, but I've never tried it.

If you're headed to NY, try these three brewery's beers: Blue Point Brewery, Brooklyn Brewery, and Chelsea Brewing Company. I've had Brooklyn and Blue Point. Both are amazing. I've heard great things about Chelsea, but I've never tried it.

Believe it or not, I AM headed to New York! Thanks dude.

tc farks

I put off breaking up with a girl and finally went through with it tonight. I know most don't care, because pity is usually reserved for not having one in the first place or under worse circumstances when they are in a relationship. But seriously, it's one of the hardest things I've ever done. I've only broken up with girls before because they cheated on me or because it was middle school/high school bullshit. This was a 1st. She was fuckin great, but she had 2 kids and I couldn't deal with that in my life right now. I am beyond terrible with kids, can barely talk to them without feeling like a fucktard. And I just didn't want to drag it on and waste her time.

Ugh. Fuck. More Old E it is.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Anyways, I'm pretty drunk. I've somehow made it throughout the entire night without a cigarette, which is a first. I usually smoke at least half a pack during the average binge. I was fiending like crazy after the first few drinks but I feel better now, but maybe that's because I found all my old cig stashes and destroyed them.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Have you guys got the Meow Mix Tender Centers yet?
sthO3.jpg

My cats fucking love it. Crunchy on the outside, but soft on the inside. I have to push them apart so they don't all swarm the same dish. They're pretty much like treats but in huge bag.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I was so high yesterday, and I still kinda am after a 12 hour nap.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Awesome day of sport. Took down a 4 pack of Foster's during the CL final, time for a couple of Henry Weston's.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
OK im sorry copernicus, i beg u copernicus, please dont tell anyone i beg ui please i beg u please please please,!! pleasecopernicus please!!!!!!!! D':<

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
FUUUUCK

NOOOO

GOOODDDAMMMITTTTT FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I know I've said it before and its not the best, but goddammit. In terms of sheer power when you let youself go with it nothing tops The Lisbon Maru/Olympians by Fuck Buttons.

Find a way to listen with gapless playback.

The Lisbon Maru/Olympians.

Also dudes check this Philly Cheesesteak I just made and ate.
X8L6O.jpg

It was rl good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom