• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I wanted to try something new so I got a can of Bud Light Lime-o-Rita and it was literally the worst thing I've ever drank. It's what it would taste like if someone drank a real margarita then vomited into your mouth like a mother bird. Avoid.

kehs

Banned
I wanted to try something new so I got a can of Bud Light Lime-o-Rita and it was literally the worst thing I've ever drank. It's what it would taste like if someone drank a real margarita then vomited into your mouth like a mother bird. Avoid.
Lol the dashes should have given away the quality.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
OMG
https://twitter.com/apollilaire/status/204421284677955584
humans, each of us celestial living bodies are elementals. embrace the water creation inside of you: cry all the time

also
JLXjt.jpg
im bored. someone come play with me.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Is there really anything better than getting drunk and stoned :) Conversation flowing, music playing.

Its nice, I'm glad i have took up weed again

Kentpaul

I enjoy a nice ass, but nothing beats a nice rack. Does anyone else enjoy giving head? I don't know what it is, but I take pride in my pussy eating.

I really love licking my girlfriend out, it's pretty relaxingonce you get a system worked out with the bean tounge hockey.

The suns out in Scotland for the first time since march lol I'm in my yard drinkin beer and surfing the net. Music on to

Kentpaul

Looks like BBQ and FISHING are on the CARDS!

The sun makes everyone more social as fuck. You guys who stay in places with year round sun have got it so fucking lucky man

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Plan was to sit outside and revise, instead we got some tinnys in and did shit all. Then went to the student art exhibition for cheap wine.

Heading out tonight, can't wait.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
DRUNK THREAD, we meet again..... hows everyone doing? :D Currently chilling with a bottle of wine after a few hours in the sun, paradisssse :D

Hey y'all.

I'm going to request a 3 month ban tomorrow (or rather today).

My various summer school classes and my job need my absolute attention and I can't have GAF distracting me.

-Atra

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Hey y'all.

I'm going to request a 3 month ban tomorrow (or rather today).

My various summer school classes and my job need my absolute attention and I can't have GAF distracting me.

-Atra

Woah.

See ya bro.

kehs

Banned
Subs don't get lost anymore after being banned.

I actually kinda liked that they were wiped. It's like a fresh start.

Zeppu

All riiight! I can start being more reckless then, I guess.

Also, 10 mins til I leave work. I've been bored all day so I'm gonna go straight home and getting myself into a position where I can legitimately post in here.

Kentpaul

See ya bro. If you end Up lurking you will just feel like shit lol, I might request a 2 day ban to boost my gaf street cred.

ZeroRay

High five Atra!

Drank a sophisticated, high quality beer in your honor. OK, I drank it before reading, but it's retroactively in your honor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom