• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DuckTales | D23 Expo Exclusive Sneak Peek

Enjoy!

A sneak peek from ”Daytrip of Doom!" where Huey, Dewey, Louie and Webby have an epic dart gun fight that ends up a little more intense than some of them are comfortable with.
DuckTales New Series Event Premieres Saturday, August 12 anywhere you watch Disney XD.

The new animated comedy adventure DuckTales will premiere in a one-hour television movie Saturday, August 12. Then the series will debut with two new episodes Saturday, September 23.
http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/trailers/869601-ducktales-sneak-peek-from-the-d23-expo#/slide/1

Just saw this got uploaded on my notifications. The trailers/sneak peeks continue to look so good!
Can't wait!

Ever

Banned
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

The background art is effing gorgeous.

Yeah. Love it.

Cross-posting this since I completely missed this great news having mainly read the newer of the previous threads for the show and only caught it while checking if anyone had posted this new video yet:

Damn that's awesome. I was just hoping that if this did well enough to get a few seasons we'd eventually see him, had no idea he's already planned and casted! :)

Alastor3

wow it's does look and sound really promising!!! I still hate donald duck voice but I guess i'll see if I will watch it or not after a few episodes

Sojgat

I love the art style, and the writing seems good, but I still can't stand the voices. I could maybe take them as their own thing except for when a scene with Donald happens and he still sounds like classic Donald.

antispin

She just walked into the light with the night vision and nothing happened!? WTH! Fix this shit! THERE'S STILL TIME!

Loved what I saw 😍

Blues1990

Huh, I was expecting Scrooge to have more of a nasty temper (like his Carl Barks counterpart), but I giggled at him twitting at Donald's sloppiness.

I loved it,

Specifically, I like that they aren't just remaking it. There are very obvious homages to the comics and the original show. However, the tone, the style, the voices, and the animation are different enough to make this it's own thing.

tkscz

My only problem with webby is the grappling hook. All I can think of is Mable Pines from Gravity Falls. Otherwise, a huge step up over the original.

jaypah

Damn, I'm a huge fan of DT and I think this looks great. I'm digging everything about it; the voices, the character traits, the art...I'm with this shit. Get hyped!

How was Webby ruined? What version of Webby are people remembering, because all I remember from the 80s is that she was the direct cause of pointless danger for the crew as her 'gosh why won't the boys let me go on their adventures' got her damseled more often than not.

I loved it,

Specifically, I like that they aren't just remaking it. There are very obvious homages to the comics and the original show. However, the tone, the style, the voices, and the animation are different enough to make this it's own thing.

Yeah, I think it's shaping up great, really looking forward to how they do the adventures too. The bits of footage from when they're out there has been really cool with more great style and "lighting".

adj_noun

ecxrpzz.jpg

I guess they had this print at D23.

Davidion

Gizmo duck design, great. Overall setup and animation, great.

Kids' voices...suck. Zero character whatsoever.

Edit: I REALLY fucking love that gizmo duck design. Look at this...so good.

vvbzje0mbsf2zmkky34c.png

ecxrpzz.jpg

I guess they had this print at D23.

Holy shit, it's been 30 years since the original first aired?

That's definitely enough time for a reboot to be considered appropriate.

Everything about the new series looks great so far. I worry the animation may suffer in not-as-important episodes, but I love all of the changes.

Yes, Huey, Dewey, and Louie sound like adults, but they also all sound, look, and act like their own separate characters for once. They were essentially interchangeable in the original series.

I'm starting to warm up to this more but Webby and the nephews' self aware adult actor voices still sound terrible. Also, using some stale comedy lines and a dart game bit to promo an adventure cartoon is kind of an odd choice. Donald's "I'm ocupado!" line had me laughing though, haha. I really hope they let loose with Donald's temper. Really like the new promo posters too.

Shiggy

The art design and animations are truly atrocious. Then again, that's no different from those other cartoons today (Phineas and Ferb).

Top Bottom