• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Duke Nukem Forever: May 3 in NA, May 6 elsewhere [Trailer Added]

dankir

shagg_187 said:

No I mean I have a copy of it laying around somewhere. Fuck I was 15 when this mag was released.... jaysus it's been a long time coming!

Fucking Hexen II hated that shit.

but.....THE KING IS BACK BABY!!

I'll ignore reviews, getting this on day one. I bet a lot of reviewers will knock the game for being "juvenile" or "old school design".

BowieZ said:
Game looks really fun, graphics look like a Wii game many people in this thread would otherwise bitch about.
Really?

Really?

Kifimbo said:
NA cover is the same, with a cigar !

dNGsF.jpg
Why does he have a woman's hand?

hatchx

Banned
Solo said:
Arkham City
Brink
Crysis 2
Diablo III*
Duke Nukem
Gears
Last Guardian
Portal 2
Rage
Skyrim
Tomb Raider
Uncharted 3
Witcher 2
Zelda

My body is ready, 2011, but my wallet is not.

*LOL

Sadly, a part of me still doubts it'll be this year....

Xater

FunkyPajamas said:
I'll ignore reviews, getting this on day one. I bet a lot of reviewers will knock the game for being "juvenile" or "old school design".

Probably.

And to add to the graphics discussion, I am actually surprised how good it looks when you consider the development time. Ut could look much worse. Anyone remember Daikatana back then?

D2M15 said:
Man, if only there was some way Microsoft could mark the occasion

http://innexinc.com/product/large/NXXB-013.jpg[img]

THE DUKE SALUTES THE DUKE[/QUOTE]

That's not the Duke. That's the controller S, which replaced the Duke.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/13/XboxOriginalController.jpg/800px-XboxOriginalController.jpg

Haunted

Xater said:
Someone forgot to update that site. ;)

Do you still remember "Dukes Eckchen" in the PC Action? I think they stopped that at some point.
Someone should definitely do an updated version of that once the game is out.

And I was always more of a PC Games, then Gamestar supporter. :)

D2M15

DAFFY DEUS EGGS
Dead Man Typing said:
That's not the Duke. That's the controller S, which replaced the Duke.

Crap, I mis-linked. Hell, I know what the Duke looks like, I'm sitting in one right now.

D2M15 said:
Crap, I mis-linked. Hell, I know what the Duke looks like, I'm sitting in one right now.

Fair enough. I'd buy a 360 compatible Duke controller. Maybe move the black and white buttons to be shoulder bumpers, without changing the ergonomics of the controller, but I don't know if that would be possible.

A limited edition tie-in with Duke Nukem would be amazing, but it's unlikely to happen, as I don't believe Microsoft ever officially acknowledged the "Duke" nick name for the OG Xbox controller.

Dead Man Typing said:
Fair enough. I'd buy a 360 compatible Duke controller. Maybe move the black and white buttons to be shoulder bumpers, without changing the ergonomics of the controller, but I don't know if that would be possible.

A limited edition tie-in with Duke Nukem would be amazing, but it's unlikely to happen, as I don't believe Microsoft ever officially acknowledged the "Duke" nick name for the OG Xbox controller.
Haha great idea. I'd buy one.

K' Dash

the FUCK?, I'm I in the same universe?

Edit:

Just watched the trailer, I'm about to cry, Welcome Home Duke, Welcome Home.

lethial

Reeeeeeee
subversus said:
I watched the trailer.

nagisas-tears-of-joy.jpg

This thread isn't for some nancy boy neckbeard wallscroll doll loving hentai jpop jabroni, this thread is for men who get drunk, fuck bitches and always bet on Duke.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
lethial said:
This thread isn't for some nancy boy neckbeard wallscroll doll loving hentai jpop jabroni, this thread is for men who get drunk, fuck bitches and always bet on Duke.

o...k....

couple-and-beerarau.jpg

Top Bottom