• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dungeon Fighter Online is back! New characters Dark Knight and Creator available!

Astarte

Big Ass Patch Content:

Male Fighter
Male Mage
Female Gunner

will be the three to get their second awakenings

Hell Mode revamp, item revamp, quest revamp, revamp revamp, aaaaaaa
Solo OV wwwww

Also DnF is rumored to get female priest and the two other Knight subclasses so ayyyy

Basically, content updates will be hyper overdrive into an enormous game reality changing patch to keep us "up to date" with Korea sans Anton.

W3Z6QOk.jpg

Big Ass Patch Content:

Male Fighter
Male Mage
Female Gunner

will be the three to get their second awakenings

Hell Mode revamp, item revamp, quest revamp, revamp revamp, aaaaaaa
Solo OV wwwww

Also DnF is rumored to get female priest and the two other Knight subclasses so ayyyy

No one remade a website like DnF Central right? It had all the patch notes so it wouldn't be too hard to figure out all the changes coming by just checking where it most likely stops(Male Fighter 2nd awakening patch or so I'd assume).

oh god please

What do they mean, "move from quest to quest within the dungeon"? I can do a whole chapter without going back to town?

Iirc it's basically like that Special Dungeon Power Plant escape, where instead of having to leave then requeue the same dungeon to do the epic quests, you just click next and it loads the next part right away, and they made them follow each other better. You don't have to constantly go in and out to turn in/receive new quest and stuff, doesn't really change much though but it's nice on some quests.

One good example would be the 2nd dungeon in the dwarf mountains like where the first one is 2rooms with 1 boss, then 3rooms and so on and you fight all the bosses over and over until you get to the "normal" version which is like 8rooms or whatever. Instead of being like that, you just go through the whole thing in one go.

At least that's what I think I remember people saying back then, and if it's like that you'd save a bunch of FP in some of these dungeons.

M. Mages new subs are just never going to happen, are they?

Probably not, they're not very popular so it seems kinda like a waste. Same for Knights. I think that's why they went with Lancer instead of finishing either. Maybe Lancer will be popular and get 2nd awakening, or maybe they won't either.

WarRock

I just wish Lancer wasn't another edgy male. But it's not like I'm going to play as one anytime soon, just gimme the juicy F. Ranger rework Neople.

Puruzi

Banned
Kunoichi is the fastest class I have ever leveled in this game

got up to 69 earlier

class is very very cool, loving her

Lockon

A bit off topic: I stopped playing DFO a while ago, and went back to play the other neople game, Cyphers. Wish they had release the game in English, but it is too late now lol no one probably don't want play a moba game made with Unreal Engine 2.5 lol. /End rant.

Might start DFO again though for Kunoichi

In games like this I just say fuck RNG.

Farming epics or pulling pots eh? I know the feeling, so many demon invites, and so many epics I can't use ( I got a Mystelainn!!!!!!.....on my fbrawler). Though I did pull a Berserk for my FBrawler on her first 100 floor ToD run, so I'm set on weapons. Even though it gets reworked to be godly, it's already really freaking good for my fbrawler right now.

ShinMaruku

We know you have the shrine. Don't deny it.

On the Kunoichi thing, I love that my alchemist is 100% self sustatining now due to the quick runs and oodles of drops.

WarRock

I did it pretty easily with my witch

thought it was gonna be hard but it was alright
I'm dying in three hits and having a hard time getting in, in general. Guess all the time not playing + not reinforcing my short sword above 7 is catching up to me :V

Probably gonna take a break from him and work on my Grappler and Witch again.

So I'm playing my kuno and I just unlocked that tornado skill.

Do I just hold the button and then win? Is that it? it seems to be as everyone dies.

Is Kuno that easy?

Armaros

So I'm playing my kuno and I just unlocked that tornado skill.

Do I just hold the button and then win? Is that it? it seems to be as everyone dies.

Is Kuno that easy?

At higher diff that's what the shadow clones that copy your next 6 skills is for :D.

Combine that with the muscle-shift like cancel mechanic and you have Kuno.

It's probably the gigantic EXP gains from the events, but dear lord Kunoichi is ridiculous. Kunai everywhere, and on the enemies that don't get one-shot by my basic attack, I have a giant fireball for them.

What's a good profession for them?

WarRock

I got bored with Kunoichi to be honest. I prefer my characters more melee/combo focused, I guess.

Which is weird since I find Witch so fun.

ShinMaruku

I finally hit 75 with my kunoichi and I now have 3 avatar sets :E

I am really loving the class, now I just need to see how fast I can wreck a boss now.

Astarte

qENKnYC.gif

I told myself that I'd quit and moved onto fighting games but the masochist in me begs for more
So I'll put up with the 20 hour maints and deal with it

At least I didn't play this game for months

qENKnYC.gif

I told myself that I'd quit and moved onto fighting games but the masochist in me begs for more
So I'll put up with the 20 hour maints and deal with it

At least I didn't play this game for months

Besides leveling up my Kunoichi to 85, I only really log on to run ToD daily...I got jack shit from it though. At least I was lucky that I got a Berserk on my fbrawler the first time so I don't need to farm for any more weapons and just stick with it. Though since the All in One is going to have solo OV, I'll probably complete my 9 pc intense bomber (maybe...). I got 6 pc because I'm too lazy to party and like to watch movies while doing anything MMO. Probably going to play Blade and Soul and SF5 for the next couple months though.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
I've been out of the loop for a minute. What exactly are they changing/adding to the game this time?

Top Bottom