• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dying Light: The Following |OT| Still has zombies in swimsuits

c0Zm1c

Ive mostly followed the main quests, done a few of the side quests. Ive just been playing the last couple of hours and theres a mission to collect some stuff in a place and no joke i whacked the resident large guy with large weapon about 50 times and he wouldnt go down. im out of medpacks, out of materials, out of patience. i think im doing it wrong.

The companion app can help with that. Back when I played through the game I got more medpacks from that than I ever needed.

Cheers for the words of zombie wisdom. Im going to persevere as i really like the game. Ill try a few side quests to level up a bit.

get that parkour.

EDIT - update - Ive played another couple of hours. Game says im 28% through the story and im level 8 and 7 for survivor / fighting.

Ive done a few side quests like collecting lavender. Ive still died about 4 times in this session. I started a 'help this random person' mission and got attacked by some humans who all seemed to be able to take 10 headshots with an upgraded baseball bat. Im playing on normal but i wish there was an easy mode. I guess i just need to get gud. I kinda also wish there wasnt any of those feral quick zombies. Other than that i do really like exploring the city. Id like a tourist mode with only slow zombies.

Top Bottom