• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 gifs/Photoshops Thread

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Forkball said:
2rpz9mv.gif

Where did that happens? (I meant which trailers >.>)

Kintaco

Spasm said:
It's completely off-topic.

:lol :lol Oh shit! Mama Robotnik better step up his game!
Not really it has the Hideo Kojima translator in it. (I think it was Kokima's translator...it was some guy from Japan's translator.

DrForester said:
Repost these prediction .gifs I made Here. Gandalf was wrong about just about everything...
LordOfTheE3NIN.gif

I feel like him right now.
Yeah, not all the things that Gandalf said but im relieved from waht I saw.
Metroid, Mario Galaxy 2, NSMBW, Golden Sun 3... and all the prss kit games.

Very happy right now.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
:lol :lol Cammie and Natal Guy both had me laughing pretty hard. At first the Natal guy's avatar was making this jerking off motion... the avatar would spin, jerk off, spin, jerk off, I couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes. Then Cammie and her Mario-insta-death :lol

SpacePirate Ridley said:
I feel like him right now.
Yeah, not all the things that Gandalf said but im relieved from waht I saw.
Metroid, Mario Galaxy 2, NSMBW, Golden Sun 3... and all the prss kit games.

Very happy right now.

Lol. Just funny to me.

dwin45

Anyone have a gif of that goofball pretending to put a tire on the race car during Microsoft's Natal demo vid?

skyfinch

Can someone alter this gif so that Cammie is the one in the front getting rear ended?
Thanks, I'll be back in 5 minutes.

2rpz9mv.gif

JimiNutz

Banned
skyfinch said:
Can someone alter this gif so that Cammie is the one in the front getting rear ended?
Thanks, I'll be back in 5 minutes.

2rpz9mv.gif

And have Milo pop up in the background pulling the 'DAT ASS!' face.

stuminus3

:Motorbass said:
Awesome. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

The ironic thing is that this makes Cammie one of us now. Death by first goomba is like a rite of passage, it's true gamer mythology.

skyfinch

332qnts.jpg

How can one man be so sneaky? It's like one second he was on the left, then all of a sudden he was on the right.

Top Bottom