• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 gifs/Photoshops Thread

SOLDIER

Can someone do a gif of the MS conference when the guy is saying "Forza Motorsports 3"? His face contorts into a hilarious half-rage when he says the name.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Not exactly directly related but I think these deserve to be here.

24v8p3s.gif

(http://i44.tinypic.com/2rz71q0.jpg)

dz801s.gif

Salazar

I had only seen the head-ripping God of War gif, and I found it pretty disturbing.

The eyeball one tops it easily.

I am intrigued as to whether there is, whether there can be, stuff in the game that will top even that.

Masked Man

I said wow
Fuu said:
Not exactly directly related but I think these deserve to be here.

SO good. :lol
I seriously need to finish NMH...

Also, the last gif is based off of an encounter between me and Sakurai
:lol

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Those GOW 3 gifs are bordering on obscene. How's Kratos going to top that? Cannibalism?

Those GOW3 gifs are so violent to the point where I wonder if the game is going to be the next "Mortal Kombat" if you know what I mean. Extreme violence and nudity. Look out guys.

Raist

Banned
Yoboman said:

Holy f'in shit I'm in tears :lol :lol :lol

Kaz should hire HIdeo's translator.
That being said, I guess (and I hope) these big guys' talks are extremely well prepared, so it puzzles me that they don't hand their speach to a translator which could work on it before hand and they could then have an "offscreen voice" doing the translation.

Anyone know who that guy is? It was the strangest bit of translation I think I've ever seen.

I was cracking up watching it. :lol

Roquentin

I have to admit, "easily distracted translator" is a great meme. I expect this topic to be filled with EDT photoshops. Don't disappoint me GAF.

Top Bottom