• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 gifs/Photoshops Thread

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Zilch said:
Pretty sure people are only expressing disgust at a disgusting thing, and there is no belittling going on.

This is getting pretty off-topic, but I am personally grossed out/disgusted by violence in some movies. Watchmen, for example. But it's part of the experience.
Exactly. The belittling I was talking about were the comments about how they no longer have interest in the game because of the violence, as if that's all it's about. There's more to it than just that, but it's part of the experience.

Bi50N

Untitled-1.jpg

Schrade

I just have to say something. You pussies complaining about the violence in God of War III are the reason why most of the movies nowadays are PG-13. Grow the hell up please.

If you do not like adult stuff then please do not make any effort to try and get it changed. Just keep it to yourself and don't buy/play the game or watch the adult movies.

Our movie industry gets completely fucked due to the PG-13 vs. R rating thing. Don't fuck up my video games!

Benedict

Schrade said:
I just have to say something. You pussies complaining about the violence in God of War III are the reason why most of the movies nowadays are PG-13. Grow the hell up please.

If you do not like adult stuff then please do not make any effort to try and get it changed. Just keep it to yourself and don't buy/play the game or watch the adult movies.

Our movie industry gets completely fucked due to the PG-13 vs. R rating thing. Don't fuck up my video games!

Yes and more nude gifs on neogaf please, or is that too non-american and a violation against your rights?

People would start screaming NSFW FFS! while happily watching people heads explode, but one nipple-slip, that is gruesome...

Truant

Forceatowulf said:
So again I ask have you people seen an action/thriller movie with an R rating in your life time? Those type of movies are as real as it gets.

I'm guessing some of these guys put off by this also didn't see classic movies such as Seven, Predator, Saving Private Ryan, nightmare on elm street, American Psycho, Robocop, Gladiator etc etc etc

It's preposterous to suggest GOW3 is somehow crossing some invisible line of going too far when there are things that are just as bad and worse that are deemed "classics".

Is it gruesome, brutal, and over the top? Absolutely. Is it ok to be turned off by that, yes. But I don't like when people try to belittle a game because of it's violent tendencies, especially when other forms of entertainment offer something much more real.

What the fuck?

Dude, I've watched every piece of shit August Underground edit there is. Slaughtered Vomit Dolls, all kinds of shit.

I still thought that .gif was pretty disturbing for a video game. The gore itself isn't bad, just the whole pulling of the head.

Top Bottom