• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Nintendo Conference (concluded)

Gorgon

Aaron Strife said:
Hopefully this will tamper down everyone's expectations a little.

Aaron Strife's Nintendo's E3 Conference Outline (15 June 2010)

1-cammie.gif

"Welcome to Nintendo's E3! My name is Cammie Dunaway! ... Wait, don't go! I promise we won't talk about sales much today. Here to talk about sales is Satoru Iwata."

2-iwata.jpg

"Wii has been selling very strong. For every Wii remote in this image, that's 2 billion Wiis sold each. That's right - there are now more Wiis in the world than people. That's some scary-ass shit."

3-reggie.jpg

"Super Mario Galaxy 2 has been called the greatest game in the universe. Don't believe me? Let me share with you some customer testimonials."

4-segaceo.jpg

"This game is why we at Sega quit the hardware business 10 years ago. It retroactively made us fail."

5-clinton.jpg

"This game is better than sex. Trust me, I'm an expert."

6-amirox.jpg

"I came"

7-reggie.jpg

"And while Mario Galaxy 2 is a tough act to follow, we'll try to top it with Zelda Wii. Here to discuss that game is Shigeru Miyamoto."

8-miyamoto.jpg

"In the new Zelda game, you play as a girl and swing Link around like a sword. This game uses the vitality sensor. It will be released in November... of 2014."

11-reggie.jpg

"But of course, where would Nintendo be without its stellar third-party support? For example, we're all very excited for The Conduit 2."

13-crowdlaughing.jpg

14-iwataandmiyamotolaughing.png

15-matt.jpg

*sniffle*

9-miyamoto.jpg

"We've certainly shown a lot today, but there's still time left for one more announcement. I'm proud to present the first piece of concept art for Pikmin 3."

10-pikminconceptart.jpg

500error.jpg

(yes I waited all day to post this)

Fuck! :lol :lol :lol

Top Bottom