• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 App Live on PS4, Download Now

katkombat

Banned
Hey guys. I let the controller in the living room sit and someone must've pressed past a tutorial or something but how to I go into the different sections? Obviously the press conference option isn't available for 20 more mins but I can't do anything other than change sections with the touch pad. What'd I miss?

Loudninja

Hey guys. I let the controller in the living room sit and someone must've pressed past a tutorial or something but how to I go into the different sections? Obviously the press conference option isn't available for 20 more mins but I can't do anything other than change sections with the touch pad. What'd I miss?
I click on the top screen and it directed me to ustream.

Toki767

Lol Sony. The livestream on the app just links to the Ustream page on the browser.

BpuqgPSCMAIIkG8.jpg

Caayn

Lol Sony. The livestream on the app just links to the Ustream page on the browser.

BpuqgPSCMAIIkG8.jpg
Just realized this. Amazing how fucked up that is. "Guys we're releasing a PS4 app to stream our E3 press conference to your PS4, but only for the USA", meanwhile it's just a link to a webpage anyone can open.

Can't even get rid of the language bar on the side and the bottom bar.

ocean

Banned
This app is such a disappointment. It just links to Ustream, where I was given the shittiest possible stream quality despite having very good high speed internet.

Sticking with the SpikeLive feed.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I would suggest the PS3 live events viewer. It's not just a ustream page. It was rock solid last event.

Stainless

Not a fan of the app, I can't even go fullscreen without language options still showing up. probably will just watch the ustream online

kamicowzi

Banned
I lugged my PS4 upstairs so I could watch this stream in bed....and I'm watching it on a plasma with that damned language bar. To the pc for me...I'm kind of paranoid about burn in.

Chris_C

BpuqgPSCMAIIkG8.jpg

Yeah, that struck me as supremely ghetto. I mean they have Ustream built into the system, why route me to a browser and then ask me to enter my age... you should know my age.

Justified

UStream Link is Wack, but the App is for the other stuff.

Might boot up the PS3, are they Doing the E3 Home event this year?

Raoh

After setting myself up in the living room I then had to quickly pack up and move everything into the office to watch it on my ps3 instead.

Who ever was in charge of working on the PS4 E3 App should definitely not get a bonus or be put on these type of projects.

Top Bottom