• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | Gametrailers and SpikeTV All Acess Live discussion thread

What the fuck is with this Fallout 4 spam in the chat? Though I shouldn't really expect much when I've also seen people who think that Capcom and Square Enix have a press conference and think GTA V PC will be announced at one of the conferences.

The VLC links are definitely the best quality, but every few minutes for me, the video freezes and starts looping the audio of the last minute or so.

It was leaked so it doesn't count.

Well sure, except for the fact that it does count. A leak doesn't stop it from being new, and there's still a lot of footage we haven't even seen.

No problems for me, maybe your bandwidth/internet is crapping out?

Not my internet, thankfully. Other streams (Gamespot, GameTrailers) work. I don't know what the problem is, nor how to fix it. The quality, even the 540p one, is really good.

StuBurns

Banned
That isn't a SteamMachine, and Geoff seriously doesn't give a shit about this, he at least normally does a good job of pretending to placate his guests.

Top Bottom