• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 pre-show photos (banners, show floor, etc.)

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
It's usually frowned upon for people to distribute photos of setup. How do I know this? Was almost dismissed from GDC for walking around like a dipshit photographing teamsters setting up Project Morpheus demo booths.

And it might be frowned upon in this thread to post huge-ass pics of GDC?

Wiring for the show
UG1OFoo.jpg

So many wires....

kankki

Senior Project Lead, NX Hardware Design at Nintendo of Europe
/edited because I realized my gif might have been spoilerific

I don't think they'll show Morpheus. It's too early, plus they already had a seperate unveiling specifically for that. I do expect them to spend some time on PS Now. I'm going to watch it in a theater, so it will be very interesting to see reactions of the people in attendance.

Toad.T

Banned
Seeing Catherine there reminds me that we'll never get a sequel, due to the SEGA buyout and Persona5. And that's sad.

Catherine shipped 500k worldwide, so i'm not sure that Sega would stop them if they wanted to make another one. The biggest problem with a new game is obviously the team behind it. They're busy with P5 now. So they really have to choose between making Persona or Catherine.

rjinaz

I still don't get what it's supposed to mean..

It basically is a symbol of uncontrollable hype. It doesn't really mean anything. Chipped paint on a wall looked like a bear and out of fun and hype people started joking it must be some kind of E3 sign.

Anyone got pictures of Nintendo's preparation for this year's E3? I always liked how their dedication to pre-E3 secrecy ends up causing their booths to look like walled-in compounds decorated in curtains and occasional silhouettes of logos. It's made even more potent of a sight by virtue of how massive their booth always is, which means that they have a lot of floor space to keep completely concealed.

Mariolee

Anyone got pictures of Nintendo's preparation for this year's E3? I always liked how their dedication to pre-E3 secrecy ends up causing their booths to look like walled-in compounds decorated in curtains and occasional silhouettes of logos. It's made even more potent of a sight by virtue of how massive their booth always is, which means that they have a lot of floor space to keep completely concealed.

They most likely won't start setting up til really late.

If they're even showing up.

Top Bottom