• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | Schedule, General Information, and FAQ

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Are Twitch working with some other outlet for their content, or is it their own people? Trying to decide if I should go with them or GT.

Link83

Just got home in time for the Microsoft conference as the first post said it starts at 16.30PM GMT, but the timer shows an hour remaining!?

creyas

Any way to watch Spike on PS4 or Wii U? Also it looks like you won't be able to stream with the European IGN app?

Looking for a way to just set my console to play E3 all day, as good quality as possible. e: twitch.tv/twitch works

Volotaire

Surely the times stated should take daylight savings time into account? Would imagine the times will confuse many people otherwise.

Some Europeans are in GMT and don't use BST. the table is more useful, which is the first thing you see in the OP.

Amani

2 minutes!

2501888-3351201123-lJHcJ.gif

Please what would be the place to watch the conference without any lag or delay? IGN, Gamespot, and gametrailers always lag and have delays, for example for the first conf, would it be Microsoft's link or twitch, Last year ? I remember Microsoft site was down, and someone posted an ustream link, and now twitch link is overloaded and stops each 10 seconds!

Ovid

Please what would be the place to watch the conference without any lag or delay? IGN, Gamespot, and gametrailers always lag and have delays, for example for the first conf, would it be Microsoft's link or twitch, Last year ? I remember Microsoft site was down, and someone posted an ustream link, and now twitch link is overloaded and stops each 10 seconds!
Gametrailers is usually my go to for E3. Seems to be working fine on my end. Is it your connection?

Atkison04

Where are people keeping up with the Nintendo direct? I'm at work and am having to keep internet creeping to a minimum :(

Nvm, I thought that was happening today.

Acrylic7

guys I'm looking for the a low quality stream with the least amount of lag. Twitch is lagging and freezing for me.

Top Bottom