• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | Schedule, General Information, and FAQ

MMaRsu

Banned
Ok guys please help me whats the best way too watch all the conferences live on PS4 in europe?? Ign app doesnt seem to actually stream anything. Blergh.

Uhm actually I cant even watch any youtube live streams on the Youtube tv 'app'. Please help guys :(.

joelthecomic

Neo Member
Best stream I'm getting is from the GT app on 360. Don't have a XBONE, so don't know if it's good there too.

Can't find the stream on IGN PS4 app. IGN on PC was pixelated or framey, and the 720 link someone posted for GT crashed in VLC during MS presser.

I was watching on Spike TV anyway, and even they had a couple hiccups.

70" Sony LCD FTW!

MMaRsu

Banned
Fucking PS4 goddamn turd of a machine. Cant play mp3's or live youtube streams. What the fuck Soony. Y'all are getting on my damn nerves.

MMaRsu

Banned
Ps4 is a crappy pos for wanting to watch ANYTHING. Holy shit how is it possible not to have a way to watch youtube live streams or twitch streams not from ps4. FUCK.

Ps4 is a crappy pos for wanting to watch ANYTHING. Holy shit how is it possible not to have a way to watch youtube live streams or twitch streams not from ps4. FUCK.

Those apps are getting announced tonight ;)

I thought someone said IGN was streaming through their PS4 app? It even said E3 live on the app but I couldn't see anything different about it once I opened it. Certainly no live stuff.

Thankfully Sony have the US app which I hope works really well.

LoveCake

Anyone know where i can get a stream that will work on my WiiU, as it doesn't have flash i need a HTML5 stream but i cannot find any, the ones on YouTube through the WiiU YouTube app are not working they just keep freezing.

DaBoss

Anyone know where i can get a stream that will work on my WiiU, as it doesn't have flash i need a HTML5 stream but i cannot find any, the ones on YouTube through the WiiU YouTube app are not working they just keep freezing.
Use IGN's YouTube streams on the web browser.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Gamersyde has taken the biggest hit. Site is mostly down now, unresponsive and slow.

Yeah sorry about that, we had to downgrade our server a few month ago because we couldn't afford the old one anymore. I thought it would handle the load, but it didn't. I've tweaked some stuff and it should be a bit more stable, but I'm installing a new database server right now which should solve this.

LoveCake

I have given up on the WiiU browser now, i have the Spike TV stream now on my old Linux Laptop, it's tatty but it;s working fine :D

Top Bottom