• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 GIF time!

NIN90

Kinda OT but can somebody post that gif with the guy (I think it was a Tennis player?) tearing his shirt apart and fireworks and shit going off? It's kinda recent.

I know there is little pc gaming news at E3 but I made these long ago.

ivOWbErz4ZGNl.gif

If only.

Holy Nostalgia
ib0tVE42E3Nxex.gif

It's a shame that only incomplete volumes of Salute Your Shorts are on Amazon.

Tarin02543

Its from "the Tomb", the new Arnie/Stallone movie in the making. He plays a criminal, who helps Sly with a jailbreak.

And I agree, he looks boss!

sxaved4g1uuo1.jpg

Sly on the other hand...

imdb said:
Ray Breslin is the world's foremost authority on structural security. After analyzing every high security prison and learning a vast array of survival skills so he can design escape-proof prisons, his skills are put to the test. He's framed and incarcerated in a master prison he designed himself. He needs to escape and find the person who put him behind bars.

dear god I have to see this movie

Haven't seen the movie for a while...probably due in part to this bit. Isn't easy to get through with all those memories. Might unsuppress something.

Part 2

tnes---sony36eyg.gif

?oe?oe

It's funny, because I also hadn't seen the movie in a while, and it was on tv last night. And yes, that was also the scene I remembered vividly.

Top Bottom