• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Nintendo Direct 2013.6.11 - 11 pm Japan Time, 3 pm BST, 10 am EDT, 7 am PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap I better address all these quoted posts really damn fast!!

Regarding Retro, it's Star Tropics U. I posted that a few weeks ago and stand by it.

Regarding Mario,,giving the exact title's a lot riskier..rather ill state one of the titles that was being debated and that should give you a good idea what the final title is...Super Mario Retroverse U.

Regarding Mario Kart..believe me, I expected an all new game too and am surprised its just a souped up 7. If you wanna sell to a potential username, with guaranteed sales sometimes you need to play it safe with something that's sold well.

Regarding Smash Bros...in the trailer, with the silhouette stuff, the camera is flying down an open space with the characters standing on the sides. There's a LOT if characters this time. Samurai had said he didn't want as many but they decided to go all out this time for the fans. They're wanting to do a Dojo type thing again since the last time was received very well.

Regarding 3DS direct: the U and 3DS directs are bith happening period. They had to decide 3DS or U first. Due to the U's situation and anxious people U is going first. 3DS a few days later.

Regarding Zelda: I saw one post say bs because how can I be so detailed with a 2015 game. I don't know the exact storyline for the new game. I only know its the longest in the series. I also stand by they're trying to decide which core concept to go with..they're looking for a happy middle between those that want an easier, more hand hoody experience and those that want something far more difficult. At the same time provide something more open world. THAT'S what's making development take quite a while.

Here's why I hate rumor mongering..some people who do get inside info are in fact correct but this stuff can change daily, hell hourly and if that happens then you have egg on your face. Look at Retro last year. That trailer was in the actual presentation schedule and got pulled at the last possible moment. That's why this rumor stuff can be so shaky. Some of us try to be generous and if it changes on a dime you're left in a bad spot. As of right now, Retro, 3D Mario, kart, Smash, trailers for X and Yoshi..all 100 percent sure to be in that direct. If any mod has any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM. As of this hour I can stand by my statements.

Should we worship you before or after E3?

Glass Rebel

If mods want me to prove that there will be something at E3 they should send me $100 over paypal and I'd be happy to provide proof.

vctor182

You forgot the GC HD classics series, starting with Wind Waker its followed by Rogue Squadron 2 HD, Metroid Prime HD, Wave Race HD, F-Zero GX HD, Eternal Darkness HD. All will be via e-shop only. They will also add Wavebird compability with the winter update.

It's all lies

Kimawolf

Well he's not banned yet sooo... lol MORE RUMORS!!! Give us more info on Sega and Nintendo, how about SE? Heh I like rumors, makes for fun reading

Regarding Retro, it's Star Tropics U. I posted that a few weeks ago and stand by it.

Regarding Mario,,giving the exact title's a lot riskier..rather ill state one of the titles that was being debated and that should give you a good idea what the final title is...Super Mario Retroverse U.

Regarding Mario Kart..believe me, I expected an all new game too and am surprised its just a souped up 7. If you wanna sell to a potential username, with guaranteed sales sometimes you need to play it safe with something that's sold well.

Regarding Smash Bros...in the trailer, with the silhouette stuff, the camera is flying down an open space with the characters standing on the sides. There's a LOT if characters this time. Samurai had said he didn't want as many but they decided to go all out this time for the fans. They're wanting to do a Dojo type thing again since the last time was received very well.

Regarding 3DS direct: the U and 3DS directs are bith happening period. They had to decide 3DS or U first. Due to the U's situation and anxious people U is going first. 3DS a few days later.

Regarding Zelda: I saw one post say bs because how can I be so detailed with a 2015 game. I don't know the exact storyline for the new game. I only know its the longest in the series. I also stand by they're trying to decide which core concept to go with..they're looking for a happy middle between those that want an easier, more hand hoody experience and those that want something far more difficult. At the same time provide something more open world. THAT'S what's making development take quite a while.

Here's why I hate rumor mongering..some people who do get inside info are in fact correct but this stuff can change daily, hell hourly and if that happens then you have egg on your face. Look at Retro last year. That trailer was in the actual presentation schedule and got pulled at the last possible moment. That's why this rumor stuff can be so shaky. Some of us try to be generous and if it changes on a dime you're left in a bad spot. As of right now, Retro, 3D Mario, kart, Smash, trailers for X and Yoshi..all 100 percent sure to be in that direct. If any mod has any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM. As of this hour I can stand by my statements.

llImC1V.gif

Meesh

a new Star Tropics sounds way more interesting...
I fondly remember Star Tropics... and I think it's balls crazy if Retros actually doing it, could really be amazing. Thing is, who's doing Metroid, and will it be better that Other M??

BY2K

Membero Americo
After reflection I'm gonna call bullshit too.

The guy has no background.
His profile says he's unemployed, so where the hell did he get that info to begin with?
Since when does something leak from Nintendo, one of the most secretive company in the business, let alone their goddamn entire E3 planing?

His profile says he's unemployed, so where the hell did he get that info to begin with?
Since when does something leak from Nintendo, one of the most secretive company in the business, let alone their goddamn entire E3 planing?

If something leaks, it would be the day before from a site like IGN.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

Yeah, he got source from his friend who got the source from the internet. That's my suspicion.

Shaanyboi

Banned

Y'know... there's a small part of me that believes you. Or atleast a small part of me that wants to believe StarTropics is being revived....

Anybody remember these rumors?

– Nintendo is hoping to play it’s cards right with new hardware add ons and a huge first party push next year where they will reveal games for both holiday 2013 and 2014, a total of 1/3rd of their internal development software. Nintendo has also been shopping around for third party developers where instead of buying them outright, either funds projects or their marketing/localization to make them exclusive or feature packed for Wii U or Nintendo 3DS. Expect more projects like Bayonetta 2 to be announced next year including a partnership that will cause huge shocks when it’s announced even worse than Bayonetta 2. My sources do not think it’s the wildly talked about Devil’s Third being a Wii U exclusive because most people have been buzzing about that and Nintendo is “keeping it extremely close to it’s chest”.

– Nintendo’s core first party line up for E3 will be the next 3D Mario game that will be out by Holiday 2013, a next Zelda adventure for the Nintendo 3DS, a double dose of Kirby with the return of Tilt ‘n Tumble for Wii U and Kirby’s Pop Up Pannick for Nintendo 3DS, a new HD Yoshi’s Island game, Donkey Kong Land Returns for Nintendo 3DS, new Fatal Frame for Wii U, the new Retro Studios title which may or may not make Holiday 2013 and two new IPs.

– There was a pitch at Retro Studios for a new Metroid game that I have no idea if was scrapped or if it was made into a full game. I do know the pitch was an FPA like the Prime games and it took in between Other M and Fusion. It was suppose to deal with an entire planet that in a conflict between the good guys and the Space Pirates caused a fracture in time that allowed half of the dead planet to come back to life including the dead Chozoo colony. It was suppose to deal with the mystery of the Chozoo, Samus upbringing and that the Chozoo were more war like than imagined. It was also suppose to feature Wii Motion Plus control along with two player co-op with the new Chozoo partner on the gamepad, allowing more crazy exploration and puzzle solving. Being isolated, together was the theme. Multiplayer is also planned. Besides working on that internal next-gen engine for Wii U and a smaller team for Donkey Kong Land Returns, we know that some of the pitches included an entirely new IP based around the GamePad, a revival of Raven Blade and a reboot of Mach Rider.

– Mainline 3DS Pokemon game needs roughly two more years before it’s released. Uses a full 3D engine and will have a story dealing with a world wide crisis. A new Pokemon type will be introduced (has not been done since Gold and Silver) and while not as many new Pokemon as in past gens older Pokemon will get new abilities and forms. Will maximize the Nintendo 3DS use of 3D, StreetPass and online connectivity. The first NFC game for Wii U will be a next gen Battrio game coming out in all regions.

Rights...

Nintendo’s core first party line up for E3 will be the next 3D Mario game that will be out by Holiday 2013 -

a new HD Yoshi’s Island game -

Donkey Kong Land Returns for Nintendo 3DS -

Mainline 3DS Pokemon game needs roughly two more years before it’s released. Uses a full 3D engine and will have a story dealing with a world wide crisis. A new Pokemon type will be introduced (has not been done since Gold and Silver -

Ninfia anybody?

– Namco-Bandai is working with Sakurai to get a fully working demo at E3 for Smash Bros. Sakurai really took to heart the complaints about the single player game and the online game. He is solving this by making the single player very deep this time done.
[/B]

cafemomo

ibvOLJRHmbz4bb.gif

Volotaire

– Nintendo is hoping to play it’s cards right with new hardware add ons and a huge first party push next year where they will reveal games for both holiday 2013 and 2014, a total of 1/3rd of their internal development software. Nintendo has also been shopping around for third party developers where instead of buying them outright, either funds projects or their marketing/localization to make them exclusive or feature packed for Wii U or Nintendo 3DS. Expect more projects like Bayonetta 2 to be announced next year including a partnership that will cause huge shocks when it’s announced even worse than Bayonetta 2. My sources do not think it’s the wildly talked about Devil’s Third being a Wii U exclusive because most people have been buzzing about that and Nintendo is “keeping it extremely close to it’s chest”.

– Nintendo’s core first party line up for E3 will be the next 3D Mario game that will be out by Holiday 2013, a next Zelda adventure for the Nintendo 3DS, a double dose of Kirby with the return of Tilt ‘n Tumble for Wii U and Kirby’s Pop Up Pannick for Nintendo 3DS, a new HD Yoshi’s Island game, Donkey Kong Land Returns for Nintendo 3DS, new Fatal Frame for Wii U, the new Retro Studios title which may or may not make Holiday 2013 and two new IPs.

Source: http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/s...te-nintendos-plans-zelda-3ds-and-the-next-gen

– There was a pitch at Retro Studios for a new Metroid game that I have no idea if was scrapped or if it was made into a full game. I do know the pitch was an FPA like the Prime games and it took in between Other M and Fusion. It was suppose to deal with an entire planet that in a conflict between the good guys and the Space Pirates caused a fracture in time that allowed half of the dead planet to come back to life including the dead Chozoo colony. It was suppose to deal with the mystery of the Chozoo, Samus upbringing and that the Chozoo were more war like than imagined. It was also suppose to feature Wii Motion Plus control along with two player co-op with the new Chozoo partner on the gamepad, allowing more crazy exploration and puzzle solving. Being isolated, together was the theme. Multiplayer is also planned. Besides working on that internal next-gen engine for Wii U and a smaller team for Donkey Kong Land Returns, we know that some of the pitches included an entirely new IP based around the GamePad, a revival of Raven Blade and a reboot of Mach Rider.

– Mainline 3DS Pokemon game needs roughly two more years before it’s released. Uses a full 3D engine and will have a story dealing with a world wide crisis. A new Pokemon type will be introduced (has not been done since Gold and Silver) and while not as many new Pokemon as in past gens older Pokemon will get new abilities and forms. Will maximize the Nintendo 3DS use of 3D, StreetPass and online connectivity. The first NFC game for Wii U will be a next gen Battrio game coming out in all regions.

Rights...

Nintendo’s core first party line up for E3 will be the next 3D Mario game that will be out by Holiday 2013 -

a new HD Yoshi’s Island game -

Donkey Kong Land Returns for Nintendo 3DS -

Mainline 3DS Pokemon game needs roughly two more years before it’s released. Uses a full 3D engine and will have a story dealing with a world wide crisis. A new Pokemon type will be introduced (has not been done since Gold and Silver -

Ninfia anybody?

– Namco-Bandai is working with Sakurai to get a fully working demo at E3 for Smash Bros. Sakurai really took to heart the complaints about the single player game and the online game. He is solving this by making the single player very deep this time done.
[/B]

banned site, better remove it quickly.

Very interesting, its semi true!

The non Nintnedo stuff is absolute bullshit though.

Darryl

Banned
Star Tropics makes sense for Nintendo to eventually do but I'm not sure if they're ready yet. I think it could make a really great open-world game. Go for that semi-realistic style that Grand Theft Auto has. Set it on an island, throw in some witty dialog, crazy situations like the original, odd vehicles (space ships instead of Helicopters), crazy items (rocket launcher, hook shot). Add in pnline play. That's something no one has really done yet. It's very ambitious, I think it'd be a huge hit. Metroid Dread is much safer in comparison.

It's me.

I am Satoru Iwata, president of Nintendo.

Retro Studios is working on a Metroid x Star Fox crossover.

omg. alert the press guys. he's here

Frolow

Banned

From the same guy:
– Sony is near the middle end part of their Project Orbis, their next generation PS4. It will not be called Playstation 4, teams have started to call the final name as Omni. Omni will reflect their new hardware and content delivery philosophy. Omni will be “very capable” of doing modern day graphics compared to a Direct X 11 level of technology like Unreal Engine 4 and Frostbite 2. Compared to Wii U, it is better, but not the biggest leap in the world according to developer friends of mine. The key is the Omniviewer, a thin, lite and slick head mounted autosteroptic display that can track the users head and presents a 360 image view with semi transparent AMOLED screens. This can turn any TV into a 3D TV, as well as add extra augmented reality information outside of the TV screen. One application from an entertainment perspective seeing movies in 2k, 4k or IMAX resolutions as their original size where you have to move your head to look at the full picture being displayed. Can also synch with the Vita. The new controllers whether it’s the Duo-Moves or the Classic DuoShock will have pulse sensors in the grips for biofeedback gameplay. Plans are a Basic Unit with 160 gigs and just the system with controller at $350-$399 and one with the Omniviewer and a pack-in game for $450-$499. Aims are for a September 2013 launch.

– Omni is also part of their philosophy with the new OmniCloud, the new version of Gaktai. This service will not only cloud stream PS1, PS2 and select PS3 games to Playstation Certified devices but will also allow every digital and retail purchase to have access to a copy on the cloud. Basically, you buy one game, you can use it on any Plyastation device. Direct hardware Backwards Compatibility will be available by a $70 – $99 dongle that is plugged into the Omni that contains a PS3 on a chip with Cell to run games.

– Known first party games in development for Playstation Omni are: Next Gen Uncharted, Next Gen Siren, The Boydguard, Wipeout Omni, Bump In the Night, Killzone 4, Gran Turismo Prologue, Next Gen Media Molecule, Omni Fitness.

It's bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom