• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA revealing six new titles at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

AU Tiger

I just want to see them show off Mirrors Edge 2 (holding my breath)

And completely prepared to be unsurprised if they show a DLC/Micro-transaction bastardized Battlefront game.

Rockyrock

TitanFall: <Subtitle that lets us circumvent our exclusivity deal with Microsoft so that we can make money on this franchise by selling it on the PS4>

Titanfall sold as well as it should have for the content and quality they shipped with.

The game was not good enough to sell astronomical numbers so there is no one to blame but themselves.

Cornbread78

- Mirror's Edge 2 Morpheus reveal (Kinect version as well)
- Titanfall Sigma (XB1/PS4) all DLC included
- PvZ: Garden Warfare PS4 Edition
- Mass Effect 4
- Battlefield VITA

MadGear

Not terribly excited for what EA has to offer, but I'm actually really looking forward to some Dragon Age gameplay.

In terms of new games i would be super hyped if they were to announce a Command & Conquer: Renegade 2 or a sequel to BF 2142 instead of the more obvious BF5 or Bad Company 3, but cant see that happening.
A new Wing Commander or KOTOR would be sweet as well, but thats also highly unlikely :D

RibMan

Hopefully FIFA 15 will be the leap that FIFA 14 should have been. 14 was good but it wasn't a leap forward for the franchise - especially in terms of player animations and graphics.

TitanFall: <Subtitle that lets us circumvent our exclusivity deal with Microsoft so that we can make money on this franchise by selling it on the PS4>

Doesn't the term "life of the title" typically denote 12 months after release?

Mindlog

I'm also going to guess it will be mostly sequels.
Bard's Tale
General Chaos
Jungle Strike
Mutant League
Populous
Starflight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom