• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Earthbound fan box set on Kickstarter

batbeg

So to confirm the prices of the books are $32 (Earthbound), $32 (Mother 3), and $25 (Legends of Localization
love this website by the way!
), right? I am absolutely breaking the bank on this ;.; I was going to get the Mother 3 book at a later date, but was scared about it being limited supplies.

Minions

So to confirm the prices of the books are $32 (Earthbound), $32 (Mother 3), and $25 (Legends of Localization
love this website by the way!
), right? I am absolutely breaking the bank on this ;.; I was going to get the Mother 3 book at a later date, but was scared about it being limited supplies.

Prices are different if you are non-usa, or if you back at higher levels. $128+ level backers get the LoL book for $10 instead of $25.

Right now I'm sitting at $170 with all 3 current books at level $128 backer.

But yes if you do the cheapest route available ($32 subscription level) you would be able to get all 3 books for $89 by backing at the $32 "Just the Handbook" level and paying an additional $57 to add the other two books as an addon. You get a survey once the kickstarter pays out to choose your addon items.

Paskil

Email said if you're in the $128+ tier, Legends of Localization is $10.

Prices are different if you are non-usa, or if you back at higher levels. $128+ level backers get the LoL book for $10 instead of $25.

Right now I'm sitting at $170 with all 3 current books at level $128 backer.

Or too late.

jph139

I really hope they do a Mother Handbook in the future. It'll be nice to have a full trilogy that way, and it's always been the least appreciated member of the family...

Minions

I really hope they do a Mother Handbook in the future. It'll be nice to have a full trilogy that way, and it's always been the least appreciated member of the family...

They are. If the KS hits $350k they are doing EB (Mother 2) and Mother 1 Handbooks. We already reached the stretch goal that had them reprint the Mother 3 handbook as well.

MOTHER 1 Handbook

If we reach the 350k goal, Fangamer will commit to a MOTHER 1 Handbook. It will not be available as an add-on to this campaign since it will need to happen some time after the EarthBound Handbook is finished. It will simply be a project we will commit to do sometime after we've finished the EBHB.

Details about the Handbook are sparse since we just started thinking about this an hour ago. Suffice to say, though, that the M1HB would probably be a bit shorter than the EBHB and M3HB since MOTHER 1 is a comparatively short game. We'll figure out the rest if and when we commit to do this.

Minions

Getting close to hitting $300k. Currently at $291,772

However there are only 4 hours remaining. Seems like a longshot to hit $350k, but bigger gaps have been closed than this.

Psxphile

128 + 32 + 10 = 170

This is why I stay away from most Kickstarters. My poor wallet... but it's hard to say no to those add-ons.

Minions

128 + 32 + 10 = 170

This is why I stay away from most Kickstarters. My poor wallet... but it's hard to say no to those add-ons.

Exactly what I backed too. I figure if I bought it later I would end up paying more (due to shipping fees) so I figured I might as well order now.

Minions

Damn, even after I lowered my pledge all the way to just the handbook, they still have all of my money with these add on books... >_>

Really glad the Legends of Localization book is happening!

Drago they are accepting "slacker backers" if you want to do that for the rest of your pledge.

http://www.fangamer.com/products/you-are-now-earthbound

bea4e9e121895eb5000859ed22b58097_large.png

jph139

They are. If the KS hits $350k they are doing EB (Mother 2) and Mother 1 Handbooks. We already reached the stretch goal that had them reprint the Mother 3 handbook as well.

Yeah, doesn't look like they're going to make it, though. :/ Ah well, if it's been brought up I figure they'll keep it in the back of their mind and get to it eventually.

I wasn't going to back this but Tomato's book and the handbook only tier made me. That documentary will be way too masturbatory.

Peagles

Just got my survey and filled it out. So stoked to be getting Mother 3 Handbook reprints!

Also bought a couple more books from their site: Legend of the Hero and Kanto Field Guide. They look gorgeous!

Peagles

The rewards look nice, perhaps I should have backed this.

I actually stumbled upon this thread searching for information on the new Mother arranged OST Kickstarter. I'm kind of surprised nobody seems to have made a thread yet (maybe I just couldn't find it?)

You can buy the Mother 3 reprint on their site and I'm sure the other books will be available there when they are released too.

I'd love to back that other one but they only ship to a handful of countries (so I can't back anyway) and everything good is already sold out (and apparently did so in 15 min).

Paskil

Just got an email asking me to re-confirm my shipping address if it has changed (do nothing otherwise). Says stuff should be shipping soon. Huzzah!

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Just got an email asking me to re-confirm my shipping address if it has changed (do nothing otherwise). Says stuff should be shipping soon. Huzzah!
Awesome. I just checked my email and got mine too. My address wasn't even in the email for some reason so I had to enter it. This is going to look great with my Mother 3 handbook.

Top Bottom