• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Earthquake in Japan Magnitude 9.0 (Japan ups nuke crisis to lvl7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JLG- said:
Live tsunami holy shit
Yeah for some reason Time Warner Cable isn't getting MSNBC and CNN so I'm on Fox News (which honestly is fine in covering this), but that was one of the most insane thing I've ever seen. It was like something from a movie, not something you'd ever actually see in real life.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Those are moving cars in the second pic.

qwVG6.jpg

Uwyik.jpg

Duki

Banned
OMG at that CNN vid

the aerial view one

with the cars that just got swamped as they were driving

literally just saw some dudes die :(

Holy fucking shit, watching fires on the water sweeping across the farmland.

Looks like something out of that movie about 2012.

cvxfreak

I am honestly shaken up... I'm fine but this bizarre feeling of fear as come over me... Not sure what it means. :/

Can't get home because the trains are stopped... Haven't felt this bad since 9/11. (3/11, 9/11... *sigh*)

That live footage of the Tsunami is stunning. A car just crossed a road in fornt of it no more than 15 seconds before it hit the road.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Holy fucking hell @ the tsunami

Holy fuck . . . a house fire that is floating on a Tsunami wave and traveling across the country-side.

Now I've seen everything.

Those poor people. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom