• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Earthquake in Japan Magnitude 9.0 (Japan ups nuke crisis to lvl7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Xenon_

Banned
This is fucked up. So you just watch that water flush everything away and the 2nd wave is coming steadily, and you can't do anything to stop it?

Proxy

I just can't watch anymore streams... I hope the causlities won't be too great. Stay safe everyone in the region.

qcf x2

Good God this is hard to watch. Looks like some end of the world type shit. Stay safe Japan GAF. Stay strong Japan.

Brinbe

Getting chills reading this thread and I'm just in bed following on my phone. Sincerely hope all you gaffers over there stay safe and I hope that region of Asia isn't severely affected by this.

LProtag

I just remembered my friend is over there for Spring Break. I think he's in Tokyo, so he hopefully should be fine, but I don't remember exactly where he said he was staying, just taht he'd been in Tokyo.

I don't have his number and I probably wouldn't be able to reach him anyway.

Shouta

Mik2121 said:
Btw, where are you? Here in Osaka only the first earthquake was felt, apparently, and we got only a .5m tall tsunami warning.

Fukushima about 2.5 hours from Sendai but I live inland in the mountains so no Tsunamis to worry about.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
JGPzp.jpg

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
This is insane. I've never seen anything like this, a live Tsunami? Jesus. I'm sorry Japan :(

BanGy.nz

Banned
Dear God/Creator/Sky C*nt.

Please leave the Southern Hemisphere the fuck alone, we're getting sick of this shit.

Yours sincerely,
The Southern Hemisphere.

Some of this footage is both beautiful and obsoletely terrifying.

Mik2121

Shouta said:
Fukushima about 2.5 hours from Sendai but I live inland in the mountains so no Tsunamis to worry about.
Thankfully, yeah. Hopefully no more quakes to be felt either..

Also. 7.3m tsunami warning now too, yuck.

Wow, the Shinjuku station is full of people staying there because of this. The video they showed of everything shaking there was crazy too..

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Fucking can't sleep now. Do you see this shit on the stream?
Man, my heart goes out to the people living in that area.

Ripclawe

Banned
Just getting out of ikebukuro and that was awful to be in, felt worse for the moms trying to calm down their children. Horrifying

Jeff-DSA

Watching this video made my heart drop down into my gut. Truly terrible stuff to watch unfold. It's going to be hard trying to shut my brain off as I get to bed.

NomarTyme

Kaako said:
Fucking can't sleep now. Do you see this shit on the stream?
Man, my heart goes out to the people living in that area.
It should be live in every news stations.

Holy fuck at the AIRPORT!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom