• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EARWOLF |OT| Podcasts for Daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
vert i literally just saw that there was a new ep and was shocked there hadnt been a post about it yet

god i love earwolf

Vert boil

vert i literally just saw that there was a new ep and was shocked there hadnt been a post about it yet

god i love earwolf

[borat]
cbbhighfive0fz47.gif
[/borat]

Bread

Banned
ok so maybe someone here can clear this up for me

how the fuck is "yo is this racist" still on earwolf? the entire concept is awful, no one discusses it on the message boards, and i just haven't seen anyone ever recommend it.

Vert boil

how the fuck is "yo is this racist" still on earwolf? the entire concept is awful, no one discusses it on the message boards, and i just haven't seen anyone ever recommend it.

You won't be able to get an answer for me. I don't think I made it all the way through the one episode I tried.

big ander

I've listened to it a handful of times and didn't think it was that bad. tbh though I wish they'd go deeper into discussion than they did those times. Like, they didn't seem to be interested in getting to the roots of whether or not something was racist. Which is fine, it's not their job to educate me, but it means there's really no entertainment value.

Acid08

Banned

I actually enjoyed the content but the format was horrible, those small episodes every day were annoying to keep up with. Is it still the same in that regard?

Vert boil

Oh god.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-lmVFLeTbM

I really hope Harris manages to drag Scott to another Phish show and they do this exact same performance. (And they bring along the recorder again.)

The thought of Scott watching a man in a wombat costume dancing around to Phish music while high is the most hilarious thing ever.

Holy shit. It was funny enough in the episode but damn.

I want these lyrics on my gravestone,
Some days it's just not worth gnawing through the straps
Freak out and throw stuff, World's Greatest Dad
Read a little book about Vlad the Impaler

Whoa, oh
Whoa, oh

Kinda bummed that CBB is coming a day late this week, but I'm curious as to what what the ol' Choctaw has up his sleeve.

Hopefully we get some Snubs and Flubs next ep as well.

big ander

I think it might've been brought up in here, but if you're missing UTU2TM listen to CBB 80. There's a good 25 minutes of Scott and Scott talking about U2. Or, at least, talking about U2 as much as they do on UTU2TM
2 good pieces of news today

Technicality. No. Down. Boo. Over made several appearances on Scott and PFT's @midnight show last night. Watch the end of the episode.

Hot Wives of Orlando came out today on Hulu, it has many Earwolves on it so give it a shot!

Haha that midnight was good.

Acid08

Banned
I think it might've been brought up in here, but if you're missing UTU2TM listen to CBB 80. There's a good 25 minutes of Scott and Scott talking about U2. Or, at least, talking about U2 as much as they do on UTU2TM
So they talk about each others dicks for a solid 24 minutes and then go over the names of the band members? Because I'm way into that.

Bread

Banned
I guess I'm the crazy one again...these multi charac eps from one comedian never do much for me and this was no different. I enjoyed the back and forth before ep 275 was played, but couldn't get into the rest.

theytookourjobz

Was searching for a Sklarbro Country/County thread and couldn't find one. I've been going through the backlog and god fucking damnit that show is so funny. Between that and HDTGM, I have enough free hilarity to last a lifetime.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Oh Tiny and Victor are back! Underrated characters IMO. Listening now.

EDIT: Holy shit, Tiny and Victor are among my favorites. When the dentist started talking I lost it.

I'm really jonesing for a PFT episode of CBB.

It's been a whiiiile since he's been on. About two-and-a-half months!

I wouldn't say no to a Lapkus episode, either.

We do know that Wompsters University's big New Jersey birthday is happening this month, so perhaps both of them will make the trip.

big ander

I think the lack of PFT is probably ultimately a good thing, he was starting to become such a regular on the show it might have become tiring...who am I kidding he could release a 3 hour podcast every 12 hour interval and it would still all be gold.

Forgot we'd be Womping it up this month though, something to look forward to. I definitely expect Twaci Weerden to make the trip.

I think the lack of PFT is probably ultimately a good thing, he was starting to become such a regular on the show it might have become tiring...who am I kidding he could release a 3 hour podcast every 12 hour interval and it would still all be gold.

Yep. Unlike Adomian, PFT never gets old.

Forgot we'd be Womping it up this month though, something to look forward to. I definitely expect Twaci Weerden to make the trip.

No doubt Listler will B.A. Baracus her once again.

KarmaCow

I don't get why Victor's podcast was so funny. It's such a dumb thing but I couldn't stop laughing when the buzzing cut out and the dentist started talking.

I'm really glad that they did indeed add Tiny's "That's a good song!" clip to the closing-up-the-plug-bag theme.

Also, I've been saying, "Ooooh, that jazz!" constantly to myself this week.

Also, I love the Engineer Cody Cody recurring joke. There are a lot of engineers cody out there, but Engineer Cody Cody really is the best.

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
I hope Garfunkel and Oates are on soon. I just caught their show on IFC and it's pretty good. Weird that they had Ben Kingsley on as a cameo, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom