• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies - 2016 PSX & Game Awards Betting Special - Huber Faces a New Challenger

Will Knack speak? NO
Will Tetsuya Nomura reveal himself? NO
Will Ganon be shown at TGA? YES
Will a Destiny trailer be shown during the PSX keynote? NO
How many new IPs will be announced at PSX? 3
Will a Pixar world be shown in Kingdom Hearts 3? NO
Will there be more or less than seven confirmed hero kills in the For Honor presentation? LESS
Will a classic character from Resident Evil be shown? YES
Will the Red Dead Redemption 2 presentation be longer or shorter than 180 seconds? NO(will not be there at all)
How many cars will we see during the PSX keynote? 21
Will a shotgun be used in the Prey presentation at TGA? YES
Will Iron Man be shown in Marvel Vs. Capcom 4? YES
Will there be a backstab in the Dark Souls 3 DLC presentation? NO(No presence at all)
Will Darth Vader kill anyone? NO(no Star Wars game will be present)
Easy Allies will be hosting a meet and greet. There will be a paper bag with marbles on it. At the end of the meet and greet, how many marbles will be in the bag? 2
FINAL BET

Death Stranding gameplay demo

Fat4all

Banned
ohTLW7n.png

BY2K

Membero Americo
Will Knack speak? Hell no.
Will Tetsuya Nomura reveal himself? Nope.
Will Ganon be shown at TGA? Yes.
Will a Destiny trailer be shown during the PSX keynote? Yes.
How many new IPs will be announced at PSX? 1.
Will a Pixar world be shown in Kingdom Hearts 3? No.
Will the be more or less than seven confirmed hero kills in the For Honor presentation? More.
Will a classic character from Resident Evil be shown? No.
Will the Red Dead Redemption 2 presentation be longer or shorter than 180 seconds? Longer.
How many cars will we see during the PSX keynote? 10.
Will a shotgun be used in the Prey presentation at TGA? Yes.
Will Iron Man be shown in Marvel Vs. Capcom 4? Yes.
Will there be a backstab in the Dark Souls 3 DLC presentation? Yes.
Will Darth Vader kill anyone? No.
Easy Allies will be hosting a meet and greet. There will be a paper bag with marbles on it. At the end of the meet and greet, how many marbles will be in the bag? 50.
FINAL BET
Zelda demo released at the end of TGA.

A_Dang

Will Knack speak? no
Will Tetsuya Nomura reveal himself? no
Will Ganon be shown at TGA? yes
Will a Destiny trailer be shown during the PSX keynote? no Certainly will have footage in a sizzle reel or two, but no new trailer
How many new IPs will be announced at PSX? 6
Will a Pixar world be shown in Kingdom Hearts 3? yes
Will the be more or less than seven confirmed hero kills in the For Honor presentation? more This is a really poorly worded question, will the hero kill more or less than, or will more or less than 7 hereoes be villed?
Will a classic character from Resident Evil be shown? yes
Will the Red Dead Redemption 2 presentation be longer or shorter than 180 seconds? less
How many cars will we see during the PSX keynote? 16 That was my gut bet before they revealed bets in the special.
Will a shotgun be used in the Prey presentation at TGA? no
Will Iron Man be shown in Marvel Vs. Capcom 4? yes
Will there be a backstab in the Dark Souls 3 DLC presentation? no
Will Darth Vader kill anyone? yes
Easy Allies will be hosting a meet and greet. There will be a paper bag with marbles on it. At the end of the meet and greet, how many marbles will be in the bag? 52
FINAL BET
The ability to change your PSN name is finally announced during PSX.
On PS I Love You neither Colin or Greg bet this would happen, which to me means they have insider info and cannot bet on things they know will happen.

Tregard

Soothsayer
Y'all are significantly lowballing the marbles bet, all it takes is one person to bring a huge bag of marbles and the highest bidder wins, and I doubt anyone will take marbles out of the bag.

Budi

Y'all are significantly lowballing the marbles bet, all it takes is one person to bring a huge bag of marbles and the highest bidder wins, and I doubt anyone will take marbles out of the bag.

My thought was that there is indeed a bag with "marbles" written on it. But the bet didn't say there would actually be marbles inside, so the answer would be none. And people bringing marbles to the meet didn't even cross my mind, but I guess it could happen especially since Huber mentioned about it.

Loved to have Brandon as a host. And god damn, Brad seemed like such a douche. Very unlikable, and before anyone jumps on me, I know he was playing a role. My point was that he did it brilliantly, definitely rooting for Huber on this one! Also I would rather hear some shredding from Brad than see Huber in a ugly shirt!

Zyrox

I love these betting specials. Also Sophie is really cute.
Will Knack speak? No.
Will Tetsuya Nomura reveal himself? No.
Will Ganon be shown at TGA? No.
Will a Destiny trailer be shown during the PSX keynote? Yes.
Will the be more or less than seven confirmed hero kills in the For Honor presentation? More.
Will a classic character from Resident Evil be shown? Yes.
Will the Red Dead Redemption 2 presentation be longer or shorter than 180 seconds? Shorter.
How many cars will we see during the PSX keynote? 88
Will a shotgun be used in the Prey presentation at TGA? No.
Will Iron Man be shown in Marvel Vs. Capcom 4? Yes (Sophie totally nailed that one)
Will there be a backstab in the Dark Souls 3 DLC presentation? No.
Easy Allies will be hosting a meet and greet. There will be a paper bag with marbles on it. At the end of the meet and greet, how many marbles will be in the bag? 107
FINAL BET
Dunno atm, can't think of anything crazy.

sora87

Will Knack speak? No, with any luck he is dead and never to be seen again.
Will Tetsuya Nomura reveal himself? YES.
Will Ganon be shown at TGA? Yes.
Will a Destiny trailer be shown during the PSX keynote? No.
How many new IPs will be announced at PSX? 4.
Will the be more or less than seven confirmed hero kills in the For Honor presentation? Less.
Will a classic character from Resident Evil be shown? Yes.
Will the Red Dead Redemption 2 presentation be longer or shorter than 180 seconds? Shorter considering it won't be there.
How many cars will we see during the PSX keynote? 19.
Will a shotgun be used in the Prey presentation at TGA? No.
Will there be a backstab in the Dark Souls 3 DLC presentation? No.
Easy Allies will be hosting a meet and greet. There will be a paper bag with marbles on it. At the end of the meet and greet, how many marbles will be in the bag? 13.

FINAL BET - JUMPING FLASH IS BACK IN VR TO MAKE EVERYONE THROW UP OVER THEMSELVES.

Kinsei

Banned
Will Knack speak? No
Will Tetsuya Nomura reveal himself? Yes
Will Ganon be shown at TGA? No
Will a Destiny trailer be shown during the PSX keynote? No
How many new IPs will be announced at PSX? 4
Will a Pixar world be shown in Kingdom Hearts 3? No
Will the be more or less than seven confirmed hero kills in the For Honor presentation? Exactly 7
Will a classic character from Resident Evil be shown? No
Will the Red Dead Redemption 2 presentation be longer or shorter than 180 seconds? Shorter
How many cars will we see during the PSX keynote? 20
Will a shotgun be used in the Prey presentation at TGA? Yes
Will Iron Man be shown in Marvel Vs. Capcom 4? Yes
Will there be a backstab in the Dark Souls 3 DLC presentation? Yes
Will Darth Vader kill anyone? No
Easy Allies will be hosting a meet and greet. There will be a paper bag with marbles on it. At the end of the meet and greet, how many marbles will be in the bag? 47

FINAL BET
Shawn Layden will come out wearing a Tokyo Jungle shirt.

Will Knack speak? NO
Will Tetsuya Nomura reveal himself? NO
Will Ganon be shown at TGA? NO
Will a Destiny trailer be shown during the PSX keynote? YES
Will a Pixar world be shown in Kingdom Hearts 3? YES
Will the be more or less than seven confirmed hero kills in the For Honor presentation? MORE
Will a classic character from Resident Evil be shown? NO
Will the Red Dead Redemption 2 presentation be longer or shorter than 180 seconds? SHORTER
How many cars will we see during the PSX keynote? 39 CARS
Will a shotgun be used in the Prey presentation at TGA? NO
Will Iron Man be shown in Marvel Vs. Capcom 4? YES
Will there be a backstab in the Dark Souls 3 DLC presentation? NO
Will Darth Vader kill anyone? NO
Easy Allies will be hosting a meet and greet. There will be a paper bag with marbles on it. At the end of the meet and greet, how many marbles will be in the bag? 33 MARBLES IN THE BAG
FINAL BET:
RED DEAD REDEMPTION REMASTER ANNOUNCED WITH RELEASE DATE IN FIRST FOUR MONTHS OF 2017.

Absolutely love these.

#bosmanwasinnocent

Will Knack speak? He will never speak again and the world will be all the better for it
Will a Destiny trailer be shown during the PSX keynote? No. Well, probably in a year recap trailer thingy if that counts then Yes.
Will a Pixar world be shown in Kingdom Hearts 3? No. I hope they spare Pixar franchises from appearing in this shitshow.
Will the be more or less than seven confirmed hero kills in the For Honor presentation? i don't know what this is, more? more!
Will a classic character from Resident Evil be shown? Yes, although i don't know any
Will the Red Dead Redemption 2 presentation be longer or shorter than 180 seconds? there will be none so shorter.
How many cars will we see during the PSX keynote? 43
Will a shotgun be used in the Prey presentation at TGA? Yes, i don't know.
Will Iron Man be shown in Marvel Vs. Capcom 4? Yes. duh
Will there be a backstab in the Dark Souls 3 DLC presentation? No
Easy Allies will be hosting a meet and greet. There will be a paper bag with marbles on it. At the end of the meet and greet, how many marbles will be in the bag? 342
FINAL BET
Zelda release date will be announced

Hasney

Jones is a better host. Screw you, Bosman.

Huber: "WHY DON'T GO PLAY ULTIMA ONLINE"
Brandon quietly "I mean, you can't. The servers aren't up. Ultima Brad is all you can play"

Bosman still with the team right?

Yup, he's got a gig with Keighley on the YouTube Gaming stuff and The Game Awards too, but he's still hosting the podcast, Fun/Dumb Game Monday, Bosman V Wozniak and Brandon Sun, Kyle Moon.

alemmon

Will Knack speak? No
Will Ganon be shown at TGA? Yes
Will a Destiny trailer be shown during the PSX keynote? Yes
How many new IPs will be announced at PSX? Tough one... does this count Indies? 7
Will a Pixar world be shown in Kingdom Hearts 3? Yes
Will the be more or less than seven confirmed hero kills in the For Honor presentation? Less
Will the Red Dead Redemption 2 presentation be longer or shorter than 180 seconds? Shorter
How many cars will we see during the PSX keynote? 34
Will a shotgun be used in the Prey presentation at TGA? No
Easy Allies will be hosting a meet and greet. There will be a paper bag with marbles on it. At the end of the meet and greet, how many marbles will be in the bag? 256 (If I werent going to Disneyland that day.... I would bring so many marbles to put in that bag!)
FINAL BET
Spider-Man playable on the show floor!

Will Knack speak? No
Will Tetsuya Nomura reveal himself? No
Will a Destiny trailer be shown during the PSX keynote? Yes
Will the be more or less than seven confirmed hero kills in the For Honor presentation? Less
Will a classic character from Resident Evil be shown? Yes
How many cars will we see during the PSX keynote? 18
Easy Allies will be hosting a meet and greet. There will be a paper bag with marbles on it. At the end of the meet and greet, how many marbles will be in the bag? 34
FINAL BET
AT PSX, THERE WILL BE THE REVEAL OF A NEW DEVIL MAY CRY

4 or 5 new ips announced at PSX? That seems optimistic to say the least. But I guess that's counting smaller titles and indies so maybe? I'd predict 1. 2 at the most. (Big announcements anyway)

Will Knack speak? No
How many new IPs will be announced at PSX? If indies count, 8
How many cars will we see during the PSX keynote? 25
Easy Allies will be hosting a meet and greet. There will be a paper bag with marbles on it. At the end of the meet and greet, how many marbles will be in the bag? 188
FINAL BET

Bloodborne Pro patch announced.

ekim

Suda51 and Swery65 collaborate on their swansong title: A murder mystery in a department store on lockdown. There are 64 characters in the building, and no one can leave until the case is cracked. The culprit and their collaborators will change each time you start a new game.

I want this game like now. Not sure If I want it to be made by Swery :eek:

WarRock

No Kojima bets huh.

Will Knack speak? No
Will the be more or less than seven confirmed hero kills in the For Honor presentation? Less (hard one... depends if we'll get a multiplayer trailer or not)
Will a classic character from Resident Evil be shown? Yes (In MvC4. Capcom Cup finals is during PSX, right?)
Will the Red Dead Redemption 2 presentation be longer or shorter than 180 seconds? Shorter (It may be mentioned at TGA but that's it)
How many cars will we see during the PSX keynote? 25
Will Darth Vader kill anyone? No (We are not seeing him)
Easy Allies will be hosting a meet and greet. There will be a paper bag with marbles on it. At the end of the meet and greet, how many marbles will be in the bag? 0
There will be no marbles in the bag

FINAL BET
Game Awards. New trailer without any warning. Teases the return of some of the very best DS/GC/Wii Nintendo titles to the Switch. Like... Elite Beat Agents.

Suda51 and Swery65 collaborate on their swansong title: A murder mystery in a department store on lockdown. There are 64 characters in the building, and no one can leave until the case is cracked. The culprit and their collaborators will change each time you start a new game.
Oh my God that's the best final bet.

Huber's final bet is too safe, imh

I hope to see Kyle throwing shades back live on TGA
Awesome avatar.

Will Knack speak? .... NO
Will Tetsuya Nomura reveal himself? .... YES
Will Ganon be shown at TGA? .... NO
Will a Destiny trailer be shown during the PSX keynote? .... NO
How many new IPs will be announced at PSX? .... THREE
Will a Pixar world be shown in Kingdom Hearts 3? .... YES
Will the be more or less than seven confirmed hero kills in the For Honor presentation? .... LESS
Will a classic character from Resident Evil be shown? .... YES
Will the Red Dead Redemption 2 presentation be longer or shorter than 180 seconds? .... SHORTER
How many cars will we see during the PSX keynote? .... THIRTY
Will a shotgun be used in the Prey presentation at TGA? .... NO (It won't be shown)
Will Iron Man be shown in Marvel Vs. Capcom 4? .... YES
Will there be a backstab in the Dark Souls 3 DLC presentation? .... YES
Will Darth Vader kill anyone? .... NO (He won't be shown)
Easy Allies will be hosting a meet and greet. There will be a paper bag with marbles on it. At the end of the meet and greet, how many marbles will be in the bag? .... ONE HUNDRED

FINAL BET

NINTENDO WILL MAKE A SURPRISE ANNOUCEMENT OF A GAME THAT IS NOT RUMORED AT ALL YET AFTER THE ZELDA PRESENTATION!

Tregard

Soothsayer
FINAL BET

I'd happily give you my tag if this turns out to be right

Ultimadrago

Will Knack speak? No (Does Knack even talk?)
Will there be more or less than seven confirmed hero kills in the For Honor presentation? Less
Will the Red Dead Redemption 2 presentation be longer or shorter than 180 seconds? No (It won't be shown.)
How many cars will we see during the PSX keynote? 13
Will Iron Man be shown in Marvel Vs. Capcom 4? No
Will there be a backstab in the Dark Souls 3 DLC presentation? No (will not be there at all)
Will Darth Vader kill anyone? No (will not be there at all)
Easy Allies will be hosting a meet and greet. There will be a paper bag with "Marbles" in it. At the end of the meet and greet, how many marbles will be in the bag? 38

Final Bet

Knack is back in an all-new, visceral multi-player adventure experience for the PS4(Pro). It will include PSVR support. 2017 release date *Drops the mic*

Will Knack speak? No
Will the be more or less than seven confirmed hero kills in the For Honor presentation? More
How many cars will we see during the PSX keynote? 32
Will Iron Man be shown in Marvel Vs. Capcom 4? No
Easy Allies will be hosting a meet and greet. There will be a paper bag with marbles on it. At the end of the meet and greet, how many marbles will be in the bag? 0

Final Bet

New trailer for Death Stranding

The_Dama

Will Knack speak? No
How many new IPs will be announced at PSX? 6 (this includes indies)
How many cars will we see during the PSX keynote? 100
Will Darth Vader kill anyone? Yes
Easy Allies will be hosting a meet and greet. There will be a paper bag with marbles on it. At the end of the meet and greet, how many marbles will be in the bag? 25
FINAL BET
EAs Switch game will be shown

Flandy

Will Knack speak? No
Will Ganon be shown at TGA? Yes
Will a Destiny trailer be shown during the PSX keynote? Does that Destiny 2 count? If so then Yes. Wouldn't be a Sony keynote without one
How many new IPs will be announced at PSX? 6
Will the be more or less than seven confirmed hero kills in the For Honor presentation? More
Will the Red Dead Redemption 2 presentation be longer or shorter than 180 seconds? Shorter.
How many cars will we see during the PSX keynote? 19
Easy Allies will be hosting a meet and greet. There will be a paper bag with marbles on it. At the end of the meet and greet, how many marbles will be in the bag? 77
FINAL BET
SHENMUE 3 TRAILER W/ REMASTERS OF 1 AND 2

Ultimadrago

Ummm where the question about RE2 remake and demo release? It's not listed in the questions

That was a Final Bet, which is a personal bet (that's usually less likely to happen). Hence, people participating are making their own.

Huber's was about RE2 Remake and same-day demo release.
Brad's was Dark Cloud 3 Announcement. .

Top Bottom