• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Edge #255 - Witcher 3

Sentenza

It's an open world without a sandbox experience? That's a dangerous game they're playing. You make a big open world that's boring as hell and there's no point.
You can have the most linear story in the world (and I'm not saying that's the case for TW2) and still set it in an open world environment.

PowderedToast

Aonuma on Zelda:
It's an interview and he says that he understands people want change but they also want it to still be a Zelda game so they are focusing on expanding the ways to play whatever that means. He asked Miyamoto and Tezuka for advice on making a sequel to LttP and apparently they can't remember a lot, he uses the example that when faced with the question of why Link went from being left to right handed, Miyamoto replies "I forget." There is nothing in the game that will force the use of 3D and the gyros will not be used either because of destabilising the 3D effect. The game runs at 60fps in 3D. As he is getting older, Aonuma eventually wants to work on other new ideas not related to Zelda. Though he admits whatever he makes would probably be similar to a Zelda game anyway.

omfg aonuma GET A GRIP

how inept do they all sound, lmao

Is this issue going to be a week late and hit the shops next Thurs does anyone know? Last months issue was a week late and says at the back that this issue is due 6th June. Don't want to go hitting the shops for it if it isn't available. Thanks,.

FACE

Banned
There will be no overt tutorial instead mechanics will gradually be introduced.

They added Witcher sense similar to Batman's Detective mode so you can see weak points on monsters like The Fiend's lungs, or outside of battle to re create events like tracking a murderer.

I don't like this

No "Fedex Quests."

Choice and consequence will ripple across the world.

I really like this.

Edge posted one of the new screenshots on Facebook, but it's not full sized.

296061_526446747411142_1552340717_n.jpg

Top Bottom