• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eighth grade teacher 'caught in bed having sex with student, 15, by 12 y-o brother'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeke

Banned
Between the people assuming that their younger self shared their current mind and those insinuating that men can't be raped, apparently not.

I remember my 15 year old self. I already had plenty of sexual experiences by 15. I would have been more worried that I'd blow it in 15 seconds.

enhanced-buzz-29098-1329102613-144.jpg

Gaf boys. WTF stupid bitches

Female teacher rapes student

Gaf boys: Y can't that happen to me

Threads like this just perpetuate the problems of getting people to acknowledge that boys/men can be victims of rape too, and it's not a "whoa what a lucky guy" situation. Frankly I don't know why these threads are allowed to persist.

Xeke

Banned
Threads like this just perpetuate the problems of getting people to acknowledge that boys/men can be victims of rape too, and it's not a "whoa what a lucky guy" situation. Frankly I don't know why these threads are allowed to persist.

I think it's equally as ridiculous to assume that the boy/man feels like a wronged victim in every situation.

Vaporizer

Banned
I personally cannot blame any of the teenagers involved. I had my first kiss when i was 11 and by the time i was 13 i was an animal with hormones bursting out of my pores.

I also nearly slept with my chemistry teacher but that's another story

I think it's equally as ridiculous to assume that the boy/man feels like a wronged victim in every situation.

He was wronged regardless of how he feels. She abused her position of authority and is probably a predator. But we sweep it under the rug because some posters got boners.

Xeke

Banned
He was wronged regardless of how he feels. She abused her position of authority and is probably a predator. But we sweep it under the rug because some posters got boners.

So if he was 17 and 364 days he was wronged, a day later it's all good? There are 15 year olds more mature than 18 year olds.

There was an episode of Law and Order SVU where a man claims he was raped by some women and no one took it seriously.

And one of those women later became Casey Novak, lol.

So if he was 17 and 364 days he was wronged, a day later it's all good? There are 15 year olds more mature than 18 year olds.

Yes. Teachers should not be fucking their highschool students dude. You seem to have a problem with realizing that.

Slayven

Will be interesting in 15 years with these boys. I bet money many with have issues maintaining a healthy relationship.

It's just as "ridiculous" as assuming the same with women, which no-one seems to have problems with. Fucking ridiculous double standards.

Xeke

Banned
And one of those women later became Casey Novak, lol.

Yes. Teachers should not be fucking their highschool students dude. You seem to have a problem with realizing that.

Should college professors be fucking their students? What about grad assistants. What she did was illegal, no doubt. But I'm not in favor of treating every case the same sue me.

kehs

Banned

It's not rape-rape though.

AColdDay

Jesus, guys, I'm entirely serious. It's social commentary.

If it were not anal (and even then), I cannot foresee myself caring if only because of societal expectations. I'm tired of this dodging bullshit.

There are multiple guys who actually have been raped and don't care, and I will repeat that the law reflects this accordingly. I'm not asking to be raped, at all. I would prefer to choose. However as it is now, I do not see myself shaking or traumatized or anything like that.

Seriously, if you think I'm wrong, explain it. This "lol, really" bullshit makes you look ignorant as fuck. I damn well know that the view I'm giving is unconventional here. But unless you're going to actually respond, so both sides can actually learn, your posts are literally worthless.

There is a huge societal difference and expectation. There are people on this very site who've had sex at a much younger age and are fine with it. Lil Wayne has joked about his own rape. An article noted that some guy (1/10, I understand) didn't care that he was raped:

http://blogs.app.com/saywhat/2009/06/19/woman-on-trial-for-raping-10-men/

"The unnamed man said he “like hot women,” and thought the assault “was great.” He wished he hadn’t been drugged, however. "

Sorry, but this is very funny to me.

fwiw, I think I'm coming around to anti-sexyteacherGAF's side. It is possible to change people's opinions over the internet.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Happened right down the road basically. That Houston hometown pride.

Spring Branch is one of the "nicer" districts, so that probably goes toward explaining those snazzy Macs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom