• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

England v France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
Well, that's shut me right up. Thanks!

Edit - Oh, I see where the confusion came from. It was Vive le Roi, wasn't it? It's been a long time since secondary school, but I'm guessing le and la are male and female respectively.

Lol sorry, didn't meant to sound harsh. Yes France is a feminine word in French where Roi is obviously masculine. If there was a queen then it would be Vive la Reine.

Herne

Lol sorry, didn't meant to sound harsh. Yes France is a feminine word in French where Roi is obviously masculine. If there was a queen then it would be Vive la Reine.

You didn't, don't worry! Sorry for giving you that impression. Thanks for the clarification. You too, Magni!

orioto

Good Art™
It's going to be such a particular mood, but i hope they have a real match. I mean i have nothing against every players hugging and kissing each other for 90 minutes of course.

faridmon

Same time as Denmark Vs Sweden. Damn it.

Although France is gonna win it comfortably. They have way too many young talents these days. Wouldn't be surprised iife they win the Euros

Kicks off at the same time as Denmark - Sweden, so I'll have to settle for a vine of the opening.
What do you think of your chances to qualify?

Sweden is coming for Blood and they played really well in the first leg, although I would love Danmark to qualify because of Martin Olson

Ruruja

I think after the emotional anthem, the match will be played as normal.

Kane, Dier and Alli to score. 3-0 to Tot- I mean, England.

Glad it's gone ahead.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
12235060_411631715699919_1740300813531628605_n.jpg

News_Executive @News_Executive
BREAKING: Local reports say #German police find an ambulance/pickup truck with explosives near the #Hannover stadium.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
The backdrop of what's going on with the other games makes this even more symbolic.

Glad this is going ahead.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Never watched a football match where the commentator is talking about people being killed in the commentary, very sombre.

Lucius86

Banned
England football fans are nothing like they used to be; there are other nations with far worse behaving fans these days.

Having said that I'm so pleased we gave it everything for the French there, despite our sometimes fierce rivalry. Not one idiot.

zsynqx

Came in here to post this. Great gesture.

Also France is going to beat England

As an England fan, a loss tonight would honestly not be the end of the world. I just hope the England fans stay this respectful even if (when) they start losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom