• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Epic Mickey 2 is coming to Vita later this year

qko

They gave Vita the wrong Epic Mickey 2.

I've had fun with the 3DS. My only complaint is that Mickey ruuuuuuuuuuns soooooooooooooo sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

Keslord

Banned
I think this takes the title of "Most Pointless Port" from Deus Ex: HR for Wii U.

Nope, far and away, the most pointless port is Resident Evil 2 for the game.com. So many things wrong with that. At least EM2 is palatable, and DE:HR is actually pretty great.

Sponge

Banned
icVPXUqjw4Hp3.gif

Clever

More like truthful, I've not seen a soul outside of GAF ask for that port.

On topic : THIS is definitely a port no one asked for.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Well, I guess if Sony is doing a price cut this Fall with a Tearaway bundle, that might pick up some of the kids market that can't afford the new boxes and has a 3DS already.
...Now you've got my hopes up that they introduce a bundle with some actual color in some sort of "kid-friendly" push so I don't get stuck with a monochromatic console (or paying out the ear to import again). I want Tearaway and would probably give this a punt for the bargain bin price it'll inevitably hit, so that would be really convenient!

GavinGT

Banned
It seems to me that this is Sony's way of getting another game on the Vita without devoting significant resources to developing one from scratch.

Guymelef

Sony logo in the box is because Disney games in Europe are published by Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo.
At least in Spain.

Does the Vita have a notable kids audience?

I mean I totally get the niche Japanese games or the teenager games, since those fit the PSP's profile well (and thus would be likely Vita candidates), but I'm not really following the logic for this one.

Does parents buys 250$ portable systems to their kids having more cheap solutions?

*remembers seeing kids with iPhones*

...forget it.

I guess there's not a big audience, how many "kids" games have the system (or compared to 3DS)?

marrec

Banned
You'll have to excuse people for not being excited to get a months old port of a garbage game.

Thanks for feeding us the dregs Sony! I mean, we'd rather have an exclusive and well made game, but we won't complain about a months late port of a poorly reviewed game!

Mileena

Banned
Sony is inept. Literally no one wants this shit, what are you doing Sony?! They couldn't handle Vita software any worse if they tried.

test_account

XP-39C²
Boring story, the AI co-op mode is broken, level design is not inspired at all, it lacks the novelty the first game had.
Ok, i see, thanks. Isnt the novelty the painting and paint remover, and isnt this present in both games? And arent there any new features to this? But it is positive that most of the things sounds subjective at least, i guess that someone will enjoy it :)

Yep, that sounds like Sony.
This sounds to me like you mean that Sony usually port the games on Vita themself. Can you mention some other confirmed examples it that is what you mean? Or how do you mean?

Ok, i see, thanks. Isnt the novelty the painting and paint remover, and isnt this present in both games? And arent there any new features to this? But it is positive that most of the things sounds subjective at least, i guess that someone will enjoy it :)

I mean, I read about people enjoying CoD: Declassified, so why not EM2?

V_Ben

Banned
That is so weird that SCEE is porting the game to Vita. Why not ask to port a good game? Didn't Gearbox say that they would let somebody else put Borderlands 2 on Vita? Derp.

Top Bottom