• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU official: Trump admin *WONT* withdraw from Paris Climate Accord

JCHandsom

tumblr_nqae0ekemF1uxku6jo1_250.gif

iammeiam

Did somebody finally corner him and explain what the Paris agreement actually was

I seriously have no idea why he'd flip on this.

Moppeh

Banned
Donald Trump: Businessman, celebrity, political schizophrenic.

EDIT: could all this "pivoting" be some sort of ploy to hide the fact that the Republicans want to go after Health Care again?

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
Are you fucking serious right now.

What is even happening anymore.

If Trump having dinner with Democrats keeps leading to things like this then keep it up.

I mean, it shouldn't have even been a topic in the first place but ya know. Take your wins when you can...

13ruce

Banned
So it took like 3 hurricanes before Trump and his mates finally believed climate change and global warming exist?

Well atleast they are changing their stance on it that's something....

June:

Trump: "Somebody give me all the negatives of withdrawing"

Advisor: "I'm gonna get people on it, and we'll leave the results in your drawer"

Trump: "Good!"

*forgets this conversation 5 minutes later and withdraws*

Today:

*Trump checks his drawer the first time in months*

"Shit"

He's bit by bit going to undo the stuff that's helped make him so unpopular. The sheer amount of public hatred has finally caught up with him. Ultimately his ego needs more of his attention than the political agenda. He demands to be loved and will do any random thing it takes to get there. Won't happen all at once, but the process has started.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Pelosi and Schumer wearing him like an Edgar suit.

The real reason Republicans were afraid of them. They're so much better at getting shit done

Then again, a whole bunch of them were elected solely to impede progress with zero understanding of how the government works. WHO KNEW THAT WOULD BITE THEM HUH?

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Good
Really, I could talk about the garbage fire that is the Trump administration but this is a good thing regardless

Crocodile

Is the Trump Administration still gutting the EPA? Because I feel that matters way more than if we're in the Paris Climate Accord or not.

studyguy

We love the Environment don't we folks. You know I always said we need to make America Green Again before we make it Great Again. The Fake News won't report that but it's true!

Top Bottom