• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

European special edition of Metroid: Samus Returns fully revealed

i put my adress and everything but it says that there's an error and retry in a few minute....

out of stock...

and while i was trying, fnac.com was out of stock too... fucking why???

:(

ZombAid82

i put my adress and everything but it says that there's an error and retry in a few minute....

teVQfl

Demoli

Spend like 15 minutes to see why it wasnt updating my delivery local because i didn't realise i had to type the street name in spanish. Now it's out of stock

GG, hope Fnac or Worten stock em.

I know people mate.

I made the order ages ago, see previous page for that thrilling instalment

i should have stayed refreshing like a mindless robot... first i took a shower, missed the opportunity, then i played for a few minute, checked on fnac.com.... and it was gone

that's frusrating as hell

Maxrunner

Of course they ship to portugal. Its the second country from the drop down box after Spain. Its not in Alphabetic order maybe that's why you didn't notice it :)
Nevermind I find hilarious that on the Portuguese site they don't even have any entry for the legacy edition or normal one.

WolfStark

I use a Firefox plugin called Distill to check the page every 5 seconds. No way I'm missing this :D

Thanks for the heads up on this tool. It doesn't quiet work well on Firefox but with Chrome it seems to work like intended, so I am now monitoring the page on Amazon.de in a 20 second interval.^^

on media markt.ch they don't even have the normal edition listed....

also isn't there still amazon.it / amazon.co.uk / amazon.de left too?

Yeah, just meant Spanish sites since that's where I'm from. I'll pay the import fees if it comes to that and they don't sell out instantly.

Still though missing it on my local Amazon was a huge bummer.

XPreNN

Neo Member
Yeah, just meant Spanish sites since that's where I'm from. I'll pay the import fees if it comes to that and they don't sell out instantly.

Still though missing it on my local Amazon was a huge bummer.

Spain has import fees for stuff from European countries?

Jethro

I asked amazonhelp.

"Aktuell haben wir leider noch keine Infos dazu. Halte einfach weiter die Augen auf unserer Website offen ;) ^MS"

fuck. lol

"right now we don't have an information about that. just keep a look at our website"

I guess it's over now for today?....

Saoshyant

Damn it, of course I missed the El Corte Ingles time window. Amazon.de is my last hope, it seems.

For those wondering, El Corte Ingles is realiable. It's where I managed to preorder the LE for Fire Emblem Fates, which was another shitshow for those who recall.

Nintendo UK put the SNES classic up whilst I was eating dinner the fucking weasels so no, you must wait until at least midnight to be sure.

AllEchse

If I don't get Amazon.de it seems like there still a chance with Saturn and Mediamarkt.de
They finally put up a listing for the standart edition, so the special edition is up soon I hope.
Before that the only Metroid game that came up was Federation Force.

ToonLink

Nintendo UK put the SNES classic up whilst I was eating dinner the fucking weasels so no, you must wait until at least midnight to be sure.

They put it up around 3:30pm BST, actually. Having pre ordered from them a lot, I've noticed they tend to put up pre orders between 2-4pm. Amazon UK is a little more random, though.

They put it up around 3:30pm BST, actually. Having pre ordered from them a lot, I've noticed they tend to put up pre orders between 2-4pm. Amazon UK is a little more random, though.

You're right, I was in a meeting. It was Amazon and GAME that screwed me at dinner time the night before. They should have called my PA before doing anything ffs.

ToonLink

You're right, I was in a meeting. It was Amazon and GAME that screwed me at dinner time the night before. They should have called my PA before doing anything ffs.

Yeah Amazon and GAME put up their SNES Mini pre orders in the evening. It's sad that I'm so used to frantically pre ordering Nintendo products that I was able to predict that they would do just that, haha. They did the same thing last year with the NES Mini.

Top Bottom